A box

In which david has a box full of darrian's things 

Third Person Pov 

Imagine spending your whole life loving somebody who you know can't possibly feel the same way. David didn't need to imagine it because it was his reality and sadly that person was his best friend. David and darrian had been best friends their whole lives and promised each other nothing would come between them. 

Down the road the two had become famous and of course began to drift apart. But david had a box that he kept with him a box that held all his memoires with darrian. David opened the box and pulled out darrian's song book and began to carefully trace the golden letters that were on the cover. 

David began to read each song in his head. He imagined his friend reciting the lyrics and once he was done placed the book back in the box carefully. This box was special to david because it had all darrian's precious things in it and david promised to guard it with his life. But sadly a part of him didn't want it. 

He was tired of his feelings for his friend continuing to grow and he felt like he couldn't ever truly move on if he continued to keep the box with his friends belongings. David reached inside the box and pulled out a chain. The same chain darrian used to let him borrow very often as a matter of fact. 

David then closed the box before placing it back in his safe place in the back of the closet. it held memories but it also held emotion. Emotions that david wanted nothing more than to get rid of. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed