innocent glances

In which darrian's loving look tells it all 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian was staring at david with a huge smile in his face and nothing but love in his eyes. David at the moment was very angry and throwing a fit because his food had gotten dropped off late but darrian thought he was beautiful no matter what. Especially when he was angry and his nose would scrunch up and his lip would poke out. 

Everyone around them described it as 'innocent glances' since the looks were so sweet and truly showed how deeply darrian felt about the other male. David crossed his arms and placed his food on the table before pouting. Darrian walked over and kissed david's cheek making him smile. 

"Don't make me smile i'm angry" David says with a baby voice and that same pout with puppy dog eyes. Darrian's heart literally melted at the sight his baby was unbelievably adorable and darrian leaned down placing a kiss on his pouted lips. "Don't be angry you to pretty for that" Darrian says. 

David's smile got bigger and he looked down acting shy. Darrian was looking at him as if he was the most beautiful thing in the world which to darrian he was. Darrian couldn't stop giving david innocent glances. He couldn't help the way david made him feel and he wanted david to know the effect he had on him. 

He wanted to make sure david didn't ever doubt how much he cared about him. Little did david know that darrian's true weakness was himself. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed