Spam account

In which david finds darrian's spam account 

Third Person pov 

Darrian felt tears come to his eyes as david stared at the phone before looking up at him with an unreadable expression. Darrian had developed a crush on his best friend and as the days went by it got harder and harder to keep the feelings inside. He needed to let them out but wasn't sure how. 

So he ended up making a spam account where he posted very often about his crush. Everything was going well up until a fan took a screenshot of one of darrian's post and sent it to david. To save himself darrian tried to deny but david having known darrian for so long knew that he was lying. 

Darrian wasn't sure what to say all he wanted to do was run out of the room sure that once david spoke the words would break his heart. He was sure david was about seconds away from saying that their friendship was over. 'Word to my dead i'm so stupid!" Darrian thinks to himself with a frown. 

'What if he thinks i'm weird?' Darrian asks himself before looking at david who was now standing before him. "I'm so sorry you weren't supposed to find out at least not like this. I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore and i-" Darrian starts before he's slammed into the nearest wall. 

Darrian's eyes widened in shock as he felt david's lips on his own. Darrian's heart began to race as david continued to kiss him passionately. David soon pulled away and smirked at his best friend who was blushing with a nervous grin forming on his face. I guess the secret account was a success after all. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed