i wish you knew

In which darrian wishes david knew that he wanted him (is it bad i low key wanna do a part 4 to 'the fans'?" 

Third Person Pov 

Have you ever known someone that it feels like no amount of time is enough with them even though this person is with you a lot. Have you ever looked at someone and seen your whole future or the one thing you'll always remember them as. This was whole darrian felt about david. 

David and him were always together but even that didn't feel like enough and he swears he can see his whole future with david and no matter what darrian would always see david as the person he fell in love with and the person who stole his heart in the second grade. David was everything. 

The feelings darrian had for david were strong and were growing very hard to keep inside but he knew that he couldn't tell david how he feels. For one he wasn't sure if david swung that way and he most definitely didn't want to risk ruining their friendship. However a part of him wanted to let the feelings out. 

He would be lying is he said that he didn't wish david knew how he felt but sometimes he wondered if david already knew and just chose not to speak on it cause he didn't feel the same and didn't want to hurt his feelings. "I wish you knew' darrian thinks to himself while looking a david. 

Even if he did know would it change a thing? Would it make things better or make them worse? Darrian sighed and looked away from david trying to get his mind off of everything not wanting to hurt himself anymore. "You good?" David asks his friend able to tell that something was wrong. 

"Yeah i'm good" Darrian says with a forced smile and david raised an eyebrow. "You don't seem ight" David says before wrapping his arms around his friend and making their cheeks touch which made darrian's heart race. "You know you can talk to me right?" David asks and darrian nods. 

"I know that's why i love you" darrian says and david smiles before squeezing him. "Aww i love you to" David says. 'Not the way i love you' Darrian thinks to himself before forcing the thought away. The two ended up just talking about random things and darrian truly felt content in that moment. 

Every moment with david was special to hm ad he wishes david knew that. He wishes david knew just how much he loves him. 

Who in here has read my notti x jayrip book? I think i might do another book on them but i'm not sure 

Btw if you haven't check out my dougie b x kay flock oneshots book 'deeper than rap' i swear dougie secretly crushing on kay (I know what your thinking and yes i talked about kay & dougie in a ddot & dd book 😭) 

Hope ya'll enjoyed