Whatever you want

In which darrian offers to do anything david wants (Guys this happened to me and my crush so... yeah I'm so thankful he doesn't read these books) 

Third Person Pov 

"Ight I'm gonna do something but keep in mind this is one time only" Darrian says and david nods. "ok" David says kind of excited to know what his friend had planned for him. "I'll do whatever you want right now just say the word" Darrian says and david thinks hard for a second. 

"A kiss" David says with a smirk and darrian looks at him in shock before shrugging and leaning forward. Before david knew how to respond darrian's lips were against his and his face began to heat up. Darrian pulled away and david looked down nervously making darrian smirk and chuckle. 

"Why you acting so shy?" Darrian asks and david smiles nervously as his heart races and begins to play with his fingers. "I-i'm not shy" David protests. "Yeah you are" Darrian says with his smirk growing bigger making david frown. "Bro stop" David says with a pout that darrian found adorable. 

"Ight i'm sorry my heart" Darrian says before grabbing david's chin and pecking his lips a couple of times. David was thankful for this day his friend really did give him what he wanted and had been wanting for a long time. "I don't accept your apology" David says making darrian playfully roll his eyes. 

"What i gotta do to get you to forgive me?" Darrian asks. "Give me a kiss" David says and darrian chuckles. "I gave you plenty of kisses already" Darrian says and david rolls his eyes. "Did i ask tht or did i ask you to kiss me now?" David asks and as soon as a finished his sentence his friends lips were on his. 

The two then ended up in a heated make out session which was something they both had been wanting. 

Sorry for the short chapter and this no cap happened between me and the dude i been talking bout he told me he would do whatever i wanted and i joked around and asked for a kiss and we ended up kissing which led to many kisses later. All my friends say we should get together cause us kissing and being friends is weird 😂 

Then i keep asking him for hugs and he always smirks and says he gave me plenty already and i always say 'Did i ask bout that or did i ask for a hug right now?" then we usually play fight once i got really mad at him and he slammed me into a wall then held my chin up and my friend walked in on us and has been shipping us since 

Hope ya'll enjoyed