One more

In which david loves asking for one more 

Third Person Pov 

"Can i get one more kiss?" David asks sweetly. Darrian smiled before grabbing david's chin kissing him sweetly. David loved asking for one more because it confirmed that darrian was his and always would be. 

He wanted darrian as many times as he could have him and loved how he would always get what he wanted. Whether it was one more hug or a kiss no matter what it was darrian gave it to him with no questions asked.  

Darrian pulled away and kissed on david's forehead before kissing both of his cheeks. "I love you" Darrian says making david smiles. "Say it one more time" David says and darrian playfully rolls his eyes. "I love you and always will" Darrian says. "You promise?" David asks with puppy dog eyes. 

Darrian found the action adorable and his heart got a warm feeling. "I promise" Darrian says while staring david in the eyes with a loving expression. "I love you to" David says and darrian smirks. "Say it one more time" Darrian says. "That's my line" David says making darrian let out a small laugh. 

"I love you to" David repeats before kissing darrian on the cheek sweetly. 

This was just a short and sweet little chapter longer ones coming i promise 

Hope ya'll enjoyed