ion wanna be in love

In which david doesn't want to be in love with his best friend 

Third Person Pov 

Wise people say that only fools rush into love expecting for it all to be good. Love wasn't the typical two people always being mushy it was a bunch of different emotions that hit you hard but you still fight. You fight but you lose cause eventually the feelings will consume you whether you like it or not. 

David laid in his bed feeling sick. His face was heating up, his heart was racing, butterflies were flying around in his stomach and he couldn't think straight. David had began to notice some strange feelings. He only felt this way towards one person that person unfortunately being darrian. 

Darrian was his best friend and somebody who he looked at as a brother for a long time until recently that is. David found himself blushing whenever his friend wrapped his arm around him and no matter what darrian was always on his mind. David groaned and put his blushing face on his pillow. 

"Ion wanna be in love' David says which came out muffled to the pillow. It wasn't even just his feelings that were the problem. It was his friends feelings that scared him because they were a complete mystery. He doesn't know how darrian feels which makes the whole thing ten times worse. 

What if he told his friend how he felt and got his heart broken? What if darrian got weirded out and didn't want to be friends anymore? Those were questions david didn't want an answer to he couldn't take that risk. He couldn't risk losing darrian he had already lost so much he couldn't take it. 

David raised his head and stared up at his ceiling. As he looked at the ceiling he found himself getting stuck in his thoughts again. He thought about his favorite moments with darrian and found a smile making it's way onto his face. 'Ion wanna be in love but there's denying i am' David thinks. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed