we even

In which one of them cheats so the other cheats which makes them even until one of them forgets 

Third Person Pov 

"What's wrong with you!?!" David yells/ask with angry tears streaming down his face. "No the real question is what's wrong with you! you started this so don't put it all on me" Darrian says and david lets out an angry chuckle with the tears still coming from his eyes making him look like a psycho. 

Recently david had made the biggest mistake of his life and cheated on darrian with one of his friends and of course darrian found out so he cheated with david's best friend and as if that wasn't enough posted pictures of them together on social media and david was tagged a lot of times. 

"The nerve of you to put it online i'm never gonna live this down everyone kept tagging me and now i look horrible" David says. "You should have thought about that now we're even" Darrian says. "We're not even we're over! Word to my mother i never wanna see you again" David says angrily. 

"Newsflash we been over" Darrian says back matching david's energy. David without a word ran out of the room and out of the house where it was running like a cliche movie. "How cliche! How great! Could this night get any worse!?!" David yells/ask before getting in his car whee he broke down. 

But it started to rain harder and harder and david's mind was clouded in thoughts he knew from the minute he saw those pictures online what was happening the two were all over each oher and the nerve of that to be his best friend and darrian's mutual friend he made him look stupid and embarrassed him. 

The radio was playing none of your love by lil tjay which matched david's mood completely. The rain had other plans and if possible got harder and david couldn't see which resulted in his car going off the road and before david knew it all went black. The ambulance was called and he was rush to the hospital. 

When he woke up he was met with friends and family then someone he didn't recognize walked in. The male was tall with light skin and had dreads and his facial expression turned to one of relief when he saw david was awake. "Are you ok?" The males asks and david nods feeling confused. 

"I was so worried when i heard what happened i rushed here as quick as i could" the male says and david smiles. "Really? That's so sweet but who are you?" David says. 

I'm a little sad i only have one chapter left for my book the oppositions baby and is it bad i almost cried while writing the latest chapter 😭

Hope ya'll enjoyed