When we're alone

What happens after david returns from his trip (what happened with these two during the last chapter of i wish we could get along) 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian placed his lips on david's giving him a passionate kiss wanting to show him how much he missed him while he was away. David quickly returned the kiss letting out tiny moans making a shiver go down darrian's spine. Their lips began to move in sync and david's heart was pounding hard against his chest. 

Darrian flipped them over and david wrapped his legs around his waist pulling him in closer if possible. Darrian pulled away and began kissing on david's neck making him whimper loudly. "I missed you" Darrian says before giving david a sweet kiss. "I missed you to" David says with a smile. 

David reached up and began to play with darrian's hair. "That was smart thinking with the elijah thing" Darrian says making david laugh. "I ain't want jay to trip" David says honestly. "You think he's gonna find out that elijah ain't here?' Darrian asks. "I highly doubt it trust me he won't find out" David says. 

Darrian smirked before leaning back down and kissing david hungrily. David smirked into the kis already knowing what was to come. 

~Time skip~ 

David was wearing one of darrian's hoodies as he attempted to walk in the house normally not wanting his limp to be noticeable. "I love you" David hears chris say before the backdoor opened. "I love you to" Jay says and then david hears the backdoor close and tries to run upstairs. 

"Hi david how was last night?" jay asks and david smiles. "It was ok me and darrian watched a movie and elijah slept a majority of the time" David says and jay raises an eyebrow. "Really? Did he fall asleep before or after his dinner with kevin?" Jay asks making david freeze. "What dinner?" David asks. 

"Don't lie elijah and kevin both posted it on their story last nigtha nd judging by the hoodie your wearing i think i know what happened and trust me if there was a movie being played you sure weren't paying it attention" Jay says and david sighs. "Your right i lied but can you blame me!?!" David yells/ask. 

"Plus we didn't do anything wrong he was just showing me how much he loved and missed me" David says while smiling like an idiot. "Go to your room and trust me from now on i will be checking behind you two" jay says. "Fine but what was up with the 'i love yous'" David asks and jay smiles. 

"He said i love you for the first time last night" Jay smiles looking down with a huge grin on his face. "aww how sweet" David says happy for his brother. "Don't try to change the subject your still in trouble" Jy says and david whines before limping up to his room. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed