xiv. afterglow

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
::  xiv. | afterglow

Once again, Cole was pissed at her mom. She gave this whole speech about the restraining order and why they need it just to only remove it to support her dad in court. Vanessa claims she isn't supporting him but Cole didn't believe her. It wasn't fair that she got to see him and not her. Her mind kept relaying the conversation she had with her mom over and over again. Which is why she was so distracted during her first tutor session with Daniel.

He watched as she was chewing the back of the pen so aggressively. Just before he could ask or say anything, the pin exploded in her mouth. The blue ink was everywhere.

Daniel had a worried yet queasy expression, "Should we take a five?"

Cole nodded, "Yeah." Cole stood up, it was uneasy and she was a bit clumsy. She headed out the library as Daniel watched her head off probably to the bathroom.

It has been ten minutes since Cole went to the bathroom and Daniel was growing more worried. He barley knew the girl but it was clear to see something was wrong or something was bothering her. Anxiously, he stood up and gathered his things as well as her's. Everything was shoved in her bag after he cleaned up his things. Both bags were put over his shoulder, then he began out the library and to the nearest woman's bathroom.

He stood out the women's bathroom a bit hesitant to go in. He's never done this before but he felt like Cole may need him, may need someone. So he pushed the door open and went in, eyes shut closed as if he was afraid to open them.

"Dude! What are you doing in here?" Cole exclaimed.

"I was worried about you." Daniel simply replied back, his tone was calm.