lxvi. not a little kid anymore

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
:: lxvi. | not a little kid anymore

For the past couple of months, Cole has been really into her schoolwork. Especially since she started thinking about applying for colleges with Mia. Even though the two love each other, they want the best for each other, even if it means separate schools. They had talked about this in the nearest past and if the two do decide to go to separate schools, then they would call it quits. This decision wasn't taken lightly. They don't want the heartache of long distance or someone cheating which is why the decision was made.

Which is also why the two were nervous about what schools they would get in, wouldn't, or choose. They weren't ready to lose the other but like fate puts it, if two people are meant to be together, they'll find their way back to each other.

At least that's what they want to believe.

The two were at Mia's house in her backyard. The sun was shining bright because of the warm spring air. It seemed to be a good Friday afternoon.

"So let me get this straight, jj and your mom are engaged and now they want to have baby?" Mia ask and Cole nodded in response, "But how would that work?"

"Sperm . . . ?"

"I know that, but like you two would be so many years apart."

"Huh." Cole sighed, "I didn't think about that. But me and Henry are years apart and we're doing fine."

"Yeah." Mia mumbled. She looked back down to continue rolling the joint. The two were in the middle of getting high when that conversation sparked. Once the joint was rolled, Mia picked it up and she had a cringe expression. "It's too big."