lix. devil's in the backseat

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
::  lix. | devil's in the backseat

Cole stayed tucked away in a little corner of a room. She wasn't scared, at least she didn't think she was but she knows this man is dangerous. Just by the way he talks to her and strokes her hair, she understood what kind of man he was and what he was like, willing to do to get what he wants.

Chris walked back into the room and closed the door behind him. Just as he was approaching Cole, she suddenly stood up. She was not going to let him tear her down and she let him know.

"I'm not scared of you." She looked directly in his eyes.

"Pity. It would've been more of a bonus." He brought up his hand, the back of it caressing her cheek, "But confident girls are more my thing."

Cole's eyes closed at his touch. Not in pleasure, but nervousness. She was nervous of what he was going to do because she did lie to him about the flash drive and he was angry about that.

As his hand left her cheek, her eyes finally opened and a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

He moved to the door, hand gripped on the knob as he turned back to Cole, "By the time I'm done with you, you'd wish I just killed you."

He left out the door and Cole sunk back to the floor. Her knees pulled up against her chest, rolled up in a ball. This was the only way she could get comfort and man, she hoped so badly that they would find her before he does whatever he plans to do because she's afraid that she won't be able to take it cause it'll ruin her. Forever.

• • •

Jennifer stormed into the conference room of the BAU. She was livid as ever. Cole was out there and he has her. Anything is possible and that's what scared jj in the most in this case.