xlv. from dusk till dawn

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
:: xlv. | from dusk till dawn

Cole was now back at school, Vanessa was thinking of getting her hotel job back and well, jj was at the BAU. It was her last day there because she was being moved, even though her and Hotch tried all they could to protest against. It very sudden and she had yet to tell Vanessa and Cole, will already knew.

It was quite sudden and jj hates that she has to leave because one, who would ever want to leave the BAU and two, her girls were still processing Miguel's death even though they say they're fine all the time. She always thought of change of a good thing, but she didn't think this change was.

This case was in Sherwood, Nevada. This unsub would kill the men and boys, then take the women and girls. So far, only families have been the targets. The case was still in the understanding, processing stages when the team was on the way there from the jet.

As they flew through the sky, Vanessa was trying to get the courage to go into her house, her shot up house. It looked so ugly from the outside as she stared at it. Something in the back of her head told her to go in and as she did, she thought about how the inside looked just as ugly.

Her and Cole didn't live there till Miguel and her divorced. From that time on, so many memories were made. Vanessa didn't think it would be this hard to let go, but it was. As she reminisced, she didn't hear anyone come through the door because she was too caught up in her thoughts.

"Vanessa?"

She heard her name, turning she saw a face she's been dreading to see since finding out about Miguel's death.

"Hi, Mabel." She spoke softly.

"Planning my son's funeral yet?"