lxi. lying to my face

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
:: lxi. | lying to my face

After about another month or so, jj, Vanessa, Cole, and Henry were able to move back into their apartment. However, while they waited for the apartment to be back up, it was decided they would move into a house very soon. Also, the city reached out and asked about Vanessa's shot up home.

The city thought they could buy the house from her and demolish it so they could rebuild. The problem is, she doesn't know how to feel about that yet, but she knew she had to talk to jj and Cole about this.

Regardless of all that as of now, Vanessa was back at work and she was thriving. She was told by the doctor to take it slow, but Vanessa is Vanessa. She goes at her own pace.

Three o' clock was just rolling around and Vanessa was packing up. As she was putting her things in her bag, florence had just approached her.

"Hey." The woman smiled, "Would you and jj be open to a double date?"

Vanessa zipped up her bag, "You and Will?"

"Yeah, it could be like a dinner thing. Nothing too fancy."

The burnette swung her bag over her shoulder as she turned around, "I'm down. When?"

A huge smile came across florence's lips, "Tonight."

Vanessa began heading to the exit with Florence following behind, "That's cutting it close, E."

The two were now at the entrance of the building. Vanessa was in the middle of opening the door with florence standing in front of her. The burnette was using her back to open the door, so she could finish up her conversation.