lxvii. kill me now

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
::  lxvii. | kill me now

A week had gone by and that small family had a lot going on. For one, house hunting. Two, dinner with Jonny and three, a pre graduation party. Everyone felt as if time was going fast and they couldn't have a moment to breathe. Or maybe no one could believe that Cole was heading off to college and a new baby was coming soon.

Vanessa definitely did not see her life going this way.

She thought she was going to marry a nice guy (Miguel), have some kids (Cole was enough at the time), and just do life the way she intended after Cole was born. Then again, she didn't marry a regular person, she fell in love with a drug dealer who sent her a world of pain.

Then, out of nowhere, she met this spectacular woman who definitely sent her a world of heartache but it was nothing she wouldn't do again if it meant being where they are now. And that is house hunting, having a baby, and being engaged.

She literally thought she was going to be stuck on Miguel for the rest of her life.

She was glad she was wrong.

Vanessa just walked out the room with jeans, laced shirt, and combat boots. Even though she and Jennifer were just going to a little pizza parlor, she looked pretty snatched for a lowkey dinner with Jonny.

"Wow, looking good mom." Cole nodded with a smile.

"Thank you." Vanessa looked to jj, "And so does mama."

Jj playfully shrugged, "I try."

A chuckled escaped everyone's lips before jj and Vanessa carried on their way. Once again, Cole had the responsibility of watching her brother, which she never minds.