liv. i see red

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
:: liv. | i see red

"And what do you suggest we do, Erin?!" Jj yelled in her office as Hotch stood next to her.

"Nothing has happened in two months. We just wait." Erin spoke calmly.

"I agree with her, jj." Hotch began, "We have nothing and until something happens or a slip up, there's nothing we can do."

"Yeah." Jj scoffed, "And watch someone get killed because of this mistake."

Jennifer stormed out the office and just as she did, Hotch left as well, catching up with her.

He spoke on the quieter side, "You think she bought it?" The two were heading to the conference room.

"Definitely." Jj replied, "We have to stop this before it could get worse."

Once the two reached the room, Hotch opened the door, "Couldn't agree more, agent jareau."

The two walked in and Hotch closed the door behind him. Jj went and sat next to Emily as Hotch went to the front of the room, he was going to fill everyone in on what to do.

A deep sigh escaped his lips as he began, "We will continue to do cases but on our own time, jj's going to debrief us on her away mission."

"We'll meet at my place tonight." She chimed in.

Soon Hotch sat down and Penelope took over, debriefing the team on a new case. Today was definitely going to be a very long day.

• • •

On the other hand, Vanessa was just making her way into the police station. She was going to see Will to inform him of what's going on. After finding a parking spot, she got out her car and headed her way into the police station.