lxiv. that forever kind of love

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
:: lxiv. | that forever kind of love

Jj had everything planned for that night and was excited for when she got back from a case that she was working with her team. She was very optimistic and couldn't wait to get back to Virginia. However, she knew she wasn't going to get back before Vanessa did, so with that in mind, she had a plan.

After stepping away from the team to go to the bathroom, she quickly texted Cole once she got there. That text was a question asking if Cole could put up decorations, candles, and picking up dinner for what she had plan. Cole had no problem with it, she responded back with a smiley face.

In that moment, jj gave Cole a sense of responsibility and urgency. Which Cole felt good about, it felt like she was needed and she likes that feeling. So jj returned back to the team and Cole was on her mission to gather supplies and set it up.

But of course first, Cole had to reach someone who could watch Henry while she went out. Lucky for her, Arlo didn't mind. So after twenty minutes of waiting, there was a knock on the door.

Cole went to go answer it from the living room and just as she thought, her good friend was standing before her. She let Arlo in and quickly explained before heading out. She told her it would be at least a little over an hour.

She went to about two stores, than a grocery store. She picked up all the ingredients for the dinner she would be making. She wasn't one to cook, but for jj and her mom, she'll give it a try —— at least with the help of Arlo.

By the time she got back, she now only had about less than five house before her mom would get home. So she had to act fast and be persistent with everything she did. Messing up was not an option.