lxv. trials and tribulations

________________________________________

BITTERSWEET
::  lxv. | trials and tribulations

The newly engaged couple had two things going on pretty soon. One, they needed to have that long overdue family meeting and two, they were finally going to ask Will about being the sperm donor. However, now, since florence is in the picture, it's no longer just asking will —— they had to ask florence as well. Just out of respect since those two are in a relationship.

They were just wrapping up lunch, Vanessa was cleaning the dishes as jj went to do her laundry. However, she wasn't the only one attending the dishes, Cole was helping putting them in the washer. They liked their things extra clean. Dirty is never on their agenda.

As the two were continuing the dishes, Cole's mind evidently remembered that her mom wanted to have a family meeting but it never happened because a lot of things were popping up. It was the arguing and construction on the apartment, but now everything seemed fine.

So Cole cleared her throat before speaking as she put another dish in the washer, "Mom, remember that family meeting you wanted to have? It's probably not as important since we never had it."

"Actually, it is important." Vanessa placed the dish back in the sink, "Thank you for reminding me. I'm going to talk to mama real quick, could you finish up for me?"

Cole then proceeded to do the dishes, eventually finishing up when she hears her name being called to meet in the living room. After closing the dishwasher then starting it, Cole wiped her wet hands on her pants before making her way to the living room.

She saw her parents, Vanessa was standing in front of the tv while jj was seated on the couch. Cole made her way over and sat next to jj, looking at Vanessa.