Chapter 5

I woke up, and looked around, immediately stiffening as I felt somebody's arms around me, I looked around to see Techno holding me with Wilbur on the other side. I could feel myself starting to panic but I forced myself to relax, taking deep breaths to calm myself. What had happened that led up to this? I tried desperately to remember, then it all came back to me, I almost cried at the memory. They had caught me purging, were they gonna be mad? They didn't seem it this morning but that could all change. I wasn't sure if Wilbur was asleep but I thought Techno was. What would make him the least mad, should I go leave him and go downstairs, or stay here? I decided to stay here, I must have passed out in the bathroom and so he did this of his own free will right? I snuggled up to him a bit, he was warm and cosy, but I only did it to appease him ok? NOT, because I was touch starved. I decided to cuddle with him until he woke up. 

********** Techno's POV **********

I felt Tommy shuffling around, and at first I thought he was just moving in his sleep, then I realised that he was awake. I felt him stiffen as he realised what was happening, and I decided I would pretend to be asleep, to see what he does and hopefully help him to relax a bit. I waited for a minute as he seemed to be deciding what to do, then I felt him snuggle closer to me. This kid really was adorable. I looked at Wilbur to see him awake as well, he had clearly been pretending to sleep too. 

We stayed like that in Tommy's bed for another half an hour, before I decided that we needed to get Tommy to eat something. I gently shook him awake, whispering, "Hey, Kid, it's time to wake up, you need to eat," I feel him stir, and then stiffen again. "It's alright, I'm not mad, it's fine," 

Tommy is shaking now, and i can hear him sniffling. Wilbur is holding onto his hand with a tight grip. "It's alright Tommy, it's going to be okay, everything is going to be okay,"

After a minute or two, I say, "Ready to go downstairs now, and try and eat something?" He nods, and starts to climb out of the bed. Me and Wilbur follow him silently, and Wilbur grips his hand. 

When we get downstairs Phil is sat waiting. He trusted that we would bring him back down and had clearly been waiting, not wanting to disturb us. 

"Hi Tommy," Phil said gently, not wanting to frighten the boy. But Tommy stiffened, an anxious look on his face. "It's okay Tommy, I'm not upset, but can we talk about your eating habits?" Phil kept his voice low and steady, making no sudden moves so as not to frighten him. My heart breaks at how much he has suffered. 

"How about Tommy, we go and look in the fridge for some foods that you don't mind eating as much? And yknow what, every meal you eat, without throwing it up, I will give you a prize," I said, trying the same tactics that we had used for Wilbur. I saw Wilbur look at the floor as he realised, his hair hiding his face. 

Tommy looked down at the floor, and spoke so quietly I hardly realised he had, "Ok,"

I beckoned him over to the fridge and got him to pick out some things that he felt happier eating. He pointed at the cucumber, salad, and the watermelon we had in the fridge. I smiled at him and he hesitantly smiled back, before retreating a few steps backwards again. 

**********Tommy POV*********

I retreated backwards a few steps, away from the cold of the kitchen. I hadn't been expecting that when I saw Phil waiting in the kitchen, that's for sure. I looked up at Techno hesitantly, for some reason I felt... safe with him. And it worried me, I didn't want to feel safe, that means when they break you, you have more to lose, but I couldn't help it. I looked at Wilbur, he seemed nice too, but I'm not too sure about him, I definitely trusted Phil the least, he seemed a bit off.