Chapter 61

I JUST POSTED A NEW FIC SO GO CHECK IT OUT! ITS CALLED: Forgive me - a villain sbi au

It's a very different style but I hope ya'll will like it :)

Updates on there will be less often, and ofc i'm still gonna update this fic

ANYWAYSSSSSS on with the chapter!

********** Phil's pov *********

I rushed into the living room to see Wilbur kneeling in the middle of the floor, Snow's limp body in his arms. His face was blank, and he didn't react when I walked in, and said, "Wil, omg Wil are you ok?" 

I ran forewards, crouching down beside him and shaking his shoulder gently. 

"Phil..." He whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek, "Phil... I... please tell me you can fix it... that... that she'll be ok... "

My heart broke at what I knew I needed to say next, "She's dead Wil, I can't fix it, I'm so sorry,"

"No... no, please... no... Snow... my sweet little Snow..." Wilbur cried silently, tears rolling down his cheeks as he sat there, shoulders shaking. I put my arm around him gently, and let him cry into my shoulder as I watched his heart shatter into a million pieces, knowing there was nothing I could do.

Then I heard babbling from the corner. I turned my head, careful not to jostle Wil, and saw Tubbo rocking back and forth on the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Is 'now... g... gone...?" He sniffled, bursting into tears.

Tommy went over and crouched down next to him, cradling him in his lap and rocking back and forth like Tubbo had been comfortingly. Despite him offering comfort to Tubbo, he was clearly distraught, tears rolling down his face as he held Tubbo close.

Techno came to sit by Wil, rubbing his back gently, "Hey it's ok Wil, you did all you could, she had a nice life, she loved you so much, you were so, so good to her, she's happy now, in a better place, not suffering, it's ok Wilbur its ok its ok," He murmured softly, and Wilbur clasped his hand tightly. 

We sat like that for god knows how long, Wilbur holding Snow's limp, cold, lifeless form close to his chest. Eventually, I pulled away from him slightly, and lifted his head with my hands to meet his eyes. 

"Everything is gonna be ok, I promise," I whispered to him, and he simply looked away. "Wil, can you give me Snow," 

"...no," He whispered, pulling her in close. 

"Wil you have to let her go, I'm sorry," 

"No!" He said, more defiantly this time, turning away. 

"Wilbur..." My heart broke, "She's dead Wil... give me her body," 

"NO! I WONT! LEAVE ME ALONE JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I JUST WANT SNOW BACK JUST FIX IT PHIL WHY CAN YOU FIX IT PHIL I JUST WANT SNOW!" He yelled, looking at me finally, his face heart broken, eyes red and cheeks wet with tears. 

Tommy flinched at the yelling, and Tubbo froze before bursting into tears. 

"Dad..." Techno said quietly, "Let me handle it. Go look after Tommy and Tubbo. I've got this. I promise." 

I looked at him for a second, and he met my gaze, his expression determined and resigned all at once. I nodded, standing up slowly, squeezing Wilbur's shoulder as he sobbed, and walking over to Tommy and Tubbo, who flinched and drew back as I approached. Techno was murmuring things I will never hear to Wilbur. What they said was between them. I crouched down next to Tommy. Tubbo was regressed, and crying next to Tommy, but Tommy was backed up against the wall, eyes wide and shaking, looking around anxiously. 

"Hey Toms it's ok, nobody's mad," 

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry," He said through gasps, his breathing quick and sharp. 

"Tommy it's ok, you're safe, deep breaths," 

"I'm sorry im sorry im sorry," he whispered through his pained and quick breaths.

"In.... out..... in...... and out...." I said, slowly, breathing in or out as I said it, hoping he would follow along. 

It didn't help, Tommy was inching away from me, shaking his head wildly, his eyes darting around in panic. His breathing was speeding up and he was shaking so badly I thought he might collapse. I needed Techno. He could handle this. 

"Dad," I heard Techno call softly from the other side of the room. He was holding Snow's limp body, a sombre expression on his face. 

Wilbur dashed forwards and hugged me, oblivious to Tommy's panic. 

"Heyy Wil, it's ok, it's ok everything is gonna be alright." I said soothingly, looking at Techno and gesturing urgently to Tommy with my eyes. He nodded. "Do you want to go upstairs?" I asked Wilbur softly, and he nodded, "Can Tubbo come? He's regressed," Wilbur nodded again, so I held out my hand to Tubbo who grabbed it tightly, wiping away his tears with his fist. 

We slowly walked out the room and up the stairs, Tubbo gripping my hand tightly, and Wilbur clinging desperately onto my arm. We went into Wilburs room and he collapsed onto his bed, curling up into a ball and sobbing. 

"Hey Wil, I'm so sorry, but she loved you so much, and you did everything you could, yeah? It isn't you fault," I whispered to him, squeezing his hand. 

"Yeah... i know... thanks dad," He replied quietly. 

"Dadza!" Tubbo chirped, already recovered from Snow's death, "Dadza look I can fwy!" He said, jumping off Wilbur's bed and flapping his arms. 

Wilbur chuckled quietly, "Wow Tubs, that's so cool," 

"Fank you Wilby," Tubbo responded, smiling at Wilbur cutely. 

"Hey Tubs do you want to read a story?" I asked him. 

"Yes stowy!" He said, clapping his hands excitedly and giggling. 

"Come sit with me then whilst Dadza goes to get the books," Wilbur said, smiling weakly and holding out his arms to Tubbo.

"Yayy Wilby snuggles!" Tubbo cheered, running and jumping into the bed, snuggling up to Wilbur as Wilbur covered him in a blanket. 

I smiled as Wilbur put an arm around him, taking comfort in his presence. Everything would be ok. Eventually. 

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER! A LITTLE TINY BIT OF FLUFF FOR U AT THE END THERE

go check out the new ficcccc

anyways idk what else to say so yk 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay healthy, stay kind!

Love ya! 

Word count: 1060