Chapter 26

*********** Phil's pov ************

I was in the middle of a dark room, with my hands tied to the back of the chair I was sat on. I had a blindfold covering  my eyes, but I could hear muted mutters, and I guessed that there were about 5 people in the room. The room was cold, and I think I had been taken down stairs to get here, so I am fairly sure it is a basement. I wasn't sure what the Silver arrows wanted of me, but I was certain it wouldn't be good. 

"Hello. Phil Watson. How are you today? Having fun?" A cold voice sneered at me, and I felt a hand placed threateningly on my shoulder. 

I did not respond. I did not move. I did not speak. 

"Oh we're playing it this way are we? Well Phil, you know who we are?" The cold voice asked me, gripping onto my shoulder tightly, fingers digging into my flesh. 

"The silver arrows. The group responsible for the deaths of 12 people. And the 1 million pounds missing from various banks and homes." I stated, in an emotionless voice. If having Techno as my son had taught me one thing...

"Oh," The voice said, in a surprised tone that was clearly fake, "You have heard of us? Well that makes things a whole lot easier. We need something from you, Phil."

'Never could have guessed,' I thought, sarcastically, but I (wisely) did not voice this thought, instead I said, "Well whatever it is, I'm not going to tell you!" I wasn't sure whether this show of defiance was wise either, but I couldn't let them have whatever they wanted, as they were sure to use it for harm. 

"Hmm we will see." he said, as if he had no doubt that I would give it to them eventually, "You are aware that about a few weeks ago, three of our members were taken into custody?" 

I was aware of this in fact, so I said, "I had heard, yes." 

"We need the names, Phil. We need information. The names of the three who were taken, and their location."

"Unfortunately I do not know." I said, sharply. It was the truth, that was heavily guarded information told to only the highest involved in the case.

The hand moved from its threatening position on my shoulder, and I heard the man crouch down in front of me, and then felt a hand placed on my knee. "Then we can let you go, back to your boys. You have sons, correct?" 

 I did not reply. 

"Well, you wouldn't want to see them hurt, would you?" 

Immediately, my fear increased tenfold. 

Do they know where the boys are? But how? Well the boys don't know anything, they aren't in any danger. Are they? What if they have one of them? What if they have Tubbo? Or Wilbur? Or Techno? Or Tommy? I need to convince them I do not know. 

"I would do anything for my boys, including telling you this information, but I can assure you, I have no idea! They tell only the most senior officers!"

"Hmm. We will see." 

********** Wilbur's pov ***********

After Techno had pulled me back onto the bridge, we had stumbled home together in the dark. Techno had told me that Scott had not yet arrived, and that Tommy and Tubbo were at home. I could hardly see through my tears, and my mind felt slow and clunky. Walking was a challenge. When we arrived home, I heard voices. The voices echoed around the room. Tones of upset, anxiety, and urgency filled my head. Shouts of anger. I saw somebody I didn't recognise, I assumed he was Scott. Tubbo seemed upset about something, I wasn't sure what. I hadn't seen Tommy. I listened as hard as I could, but I couldn't decipher what the voices were saying. My mind refused to process them, and as much as I wanted to stay awake, and find out what they were going to do to find Dad, my body wouldn't let me, as I drifted off into a heavy sleep. 

********* Techno's pov **********

I argued with Scott, screaming at him that it was my little brother out there! My Tommy! And I WAS going to go out and find him! Tubbo looked a little scared, but he obviously took my side, dropping comments here and there. 

"Techno. Tubbo. Stop." Scott said finally, "look I shouldn't tell you this, it's classified information, but... we think the people that your dad was taken by are the silver arrows. And we think they took him, so that they could get information. In which case, they are unlikely to take Tommy, but even still, it is too dangerous to go out and look for him. They will have done their research, and you will be in more danger than him, having lived with Phil longer. And we cannot let either of you go out, it's too much of a risk. I'm sorry," He said, hesitatingly, "There are many officers out there right now searching for him, they'll find him." 

I stared Scott down, but I knew that he wouldn't let me go. There were two more officers outside, making sure we didn't leave, and I realised this was a fight I couldn't win. I gave him one final death glare before storming upstairs to my room. 

********* TOMM'S POVVVVVVVVVVV *********

The rain hit me hard, soaking easily through my already waterlogged clothes. The wind buffeted my face, and I pulled my hands into my coat sleeves, trying to keep them out of the wet. I was shivering from the cold and the rain, but I needed to find Wilbur. Not only would me and Tubbo most definitely get sent back if he killed himself, but he was my brother, I couldn't lose him. I valued him almost as much as Tubbo, and even the thought of him dying made me want to burst into tears. I was exhausted from all the endless running, but I couldn't stop, not when it was Wilbur, my big brother Wilby on the line. 

I turned another corner, sprinting down the dingy roads that the sim streetlights barely lit up. Suddenly I felt an arm on my shoulder, pulling me backwards. I turned around to tell whoever fucking touched me to get the fuck of me since there were things that were more fucking important than them, but I felt two more people grab me, and a hand was slapped firmly over my mouth, stopping me from calling out. I struggled feircly, kicking out at the people holding me, but they didn't relent, dragging me into the back of a van parked nearby, tying my hands behind me and shoving me into the back. 

"Who are you?! What are you doing?! Where are you taking me?!" I exclaimed, the moment the hand was removed. They quickly tied a gag around my mouth, and a blindfold was put over my eyes, but before the door was slammed shut, I heard a voice say, "We are the Silver arrows. And we are taking you to see your father." 

Sooo what do u think? I very much enjoyed writing this chapter. Do you think that we are all evil people given that we enjoy reading books about children suffering?! Anyways have fun with whatever you are doing once you finish reading this note. 

Stay safe, stay kind, stay healthy! Remember you are loved!

Word count: 1245