Chapter 20

*******Techno pov*********

Once Tommy had calmed down we went back to where Wil, Tubbo and Phil were sitting. Tommy quickly sat down next to Tubbo, and I returned to my seat, and finished my bacon. The other three had already finished their food, and I had a feeling that Tommy wasn't going to eat any more. I put the last mouthful in my mouth, Tommy had taken off his headphones when he ran into the bathroom, and I realised I had picked them up and hadn't given them back. He winced at the noise, and so I swallowed as quietly as I could and said, "Sorry Toms, forgot to give them back," He smiled at me. 

Phil paid, and we all walked to where the car was parked five minutes away and climbed in. I managed to get the front seat this time, although I don't think Wilbur minded, as he seemed to be enjoying sitting in the back with Tommy and Tubbo. 

"So Tubbo, Tommy, do you want any music?" Phil asked them, connecting his phone to the car speakers. 

Tubbo and Tommy exchanged a mischievous look, before Tubbo said, "Well we don't really know much music, but this one time, Puffy let us watch a film after we got back from a really bad house. Could we play the songs from that?" He asked politely. 

"Of course! What film was it?" Phil asked them. 

Tommy grinned, "Hamilton," 

"OMG THE CHILDREN LIKE HAMILTON OMG!" Wilbur shouted, and I saw Tommy flinch. 

"Wil be quiet," I said, playfully. 

Wilbur gave a dramatic sigh and rolled his eyes but said, "Fine, no more screaming in the car," 

Tubbo giggled, and Tommy grinned, "You like Hamilton too!?" He asked, then he seemed to cave in on himself, "Sorry," He said quietly. 

"For what?" I asked, confused. 

"For asking a question. We're not allowed to ask questions," 

Phil smiled at him sadly, "You can ask us questions whenever you want Tommy," 

For the rest of the car journey Hamilton songs were playing, with Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo screaming them at full volume. By the time we arrived I had heard the songs so much I could probably sing them in my sleep. We all climbed out of the car, and when Tubbo saw where we were he froze. 

"Tommy!" He exclaimed, pointing at the building. 

Tommy looked at the building and spun round to face us, "You took us to a zoo!?" He asked excitedly. 

"No. We came here to stare at the building," I said sarcastically, and he grinned, turning back to Tubbo who was running around in circles, buzzing with excitement. 

The rest of the day went quickly, Tubbo and Tommy gasping in amazement when a zebra walked near them, or when they got to see the lions. Once we arrived back at the hotel, we got Phil to distract Tubbo, whilst me and Wilbur took Tommy into a different room. 

"Tommy, we wanted your help to plan a birthday party for Tubbo," Wilbur said, grinning. 

"Ok..." Tommy said, sounding nervous. 

"You know him best," Wilbur explained, "What theme do you think he would like?" 

"Bees." Said Tommy immediately, "if that's ok..."

"Bees," I repeated slowly whilst writing it down. 

"What stuff will we need?" I asked them both. 

"Cake, food - probably pizza, snacks, bee themed stuff like maybe bunting? ummm oh and presents!" Wilbur listed off. 

"ok..." I said, repeating them all slowly whilst writing them down, so that Wilbur could check if I missed any. 

Tommy stood there looking unsure, "That's too much..." He started.

"It's not Tommy, it's a normal amount of stuff for a birthday party," Wilbur reassured him, slowly, as we continued to write down things we would need. 

*********** TIME SKIP CAUSE I CANT BE BOTHERED! Tommy Pov ************

The next morning, Phil told Tubbo he was going to take him to an ice cream shop, as we had planned, so that we could go and buy presents for him. We left early, taking the car to the shopping centre, leaving Tubbo and Phil to walk. Once we arrived, I looked around nervously. It was big and there were lots of people, the idea of the crowds and how busy it was had already begun to freak me out. Techno called my name, causing me to spin round, and he passed me my headphones. 

"They will help," He promised me, as if he knew what I had been thinking about. 

I put on the headphones and we entered the shopping centre, me sticking closely to Wilbur and Techno, looking up at them nervously every now and then. They had assured me before hand, that the list they had made wasn't too much, and if I saw something I thought Tubbo would like, I should ask, and that even if it was too expensive I wouldn't get in trouble for it. 

We headed into the first shop, where we picked up the food, including honeycomb biscuits and a large bee cake. Then Wilbur went off to buy decorations and Techno took me to get some presents. We wandered around the large store, I was looking round in awe at all of the bright colours. Then something caught my eye. I ran up to it, looking at it in amazement. Tubbo would LOVE this. But I didn't want to ask Techno for it... He did say that I could get something for Tubbo but... 

"Do you want to get this for Tubbo?" Techno asked from behind him, and Tommy jumped, before nodding,

"If that's ok..." 

Techno sighed and picked up the duck lamp, and Tommy grinned. They soon had bought many presents. Techno had bought Tubbo some bee duvet covers and sheets, Wilbur had bought him a book about flowers, a notepad with bees on it, and a few bee themed pens and pencils that he had been ecstatic when he found. They also got a few extra things like a book about bees, a bee comfort toy, and a bee poster for his wall, as well as a little cactus in a pot. Happy with this selection of things they went back to the hotel, where Tubbo was happy to tell Tommy all about what him and Phil did. Tommy smiled, this was going to be Tubbo's best birthday ever. 

Sooo I have angst planned but I wanted to write Tubbo's birthday first... meh. imma just rush that so we can get onto more interesting content. Brilliant word meh, isn't it. anyways... meh

Word count: 1072