Chapter 21

*********Tubbo Pov**********

I sat up in bed, stretching. Tommy had the room left almost an hour ago, but when he saw me awake, he told me to go back to sleep. I found that amusing as that was assuming I had actually got to sleep in the first place, but I didn't comment on it. I knew he probably realised I hadn't gotten much sleep, so I resigned myself to lying in bed for an hour, hoping to stop him from worrying. I was now extremely bored of this however, and decided to head downstairs. 

I changed out of my pyjamas and trudged down the stairs. For some reason nobody had turned the lights on. 'strange' I thought to myself, as I flicked the switch. 

"SURPRISE!" I heard many voices yell. 

I jumped scrambling backwards a few paces, before I realised what was happening. 

"Happy birthday Tubster!" Tommy said to me, beaming. It was my birthday? How had I forgotten that?! I smiled at him, excited. 

"Come on! We've got tons of stuff" He said happily. 

I was glad he was getting more comfortable, but the thought of a lot of presents made me squirm, I didn't deserve it. (SOMEBODY GIVE ME A BETTER WORD THAN SQUIRM I CAN'T THINK OF ONE!) Tommy dragged me over to the table in the middle of the living room, and I stared around in amazement. The entire room was decorated. From top to bottom it was filled with bee themed decorations. 

"Oh my god so many bees!" I exclaimed excitedly, bouncing on my heels. 

We went through for pancakes, and the rest of the day was spent having fun. I opened my presents, and was amazed at all the gifts, and Dream even stopped off at some point to drop in gifts from everybody. Time flew fast, and by the end of the day, I could confidently say that it had been my best birthday ever. 

******** TIME SKIPPPPPP Phil pov************

I walked down the stairs, my footsteps heavy. Work had been a nightmare; a group called the Silver arrows had been causing chaos, and whilst three of them had been caught, two were still on the loose. I decided to get myself a cup of tea to clear my head. I headed into the kitchen, where Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur were. It was the day after Tubbo's birthday, and he was having fun playing animal top trumps with Wilbur. 

"I GOT THE BEE I GOT THE BEE!" He exclaimed as I walked in, having just been dealt a new hand. I went over to the counter and turned on the kettle. 

"What's up?" Asked Tommy quietly, looking confused. 

"How did you know something was up?" I responded, probably looking even more confused than he was. 

"Phil, you stormed down the stairs louder than a herd of elephants!" He exclaimed, grinning. 

"Just work stuff, people being idiots," I replied, huffing in annoyance. 

The kettle made a 'pop' noise as it alerted me that it had finished, "Phil what is your job?" Tubbo asked from the floor, curiously. 

"He's an FBI agent!" Wilbur exclaimed, grinning. 

"Well... I'm in the FBI yes. You can't tell anyone though, it has to remain secret," I warned them, rolling my eyes at Wilbur playfully, but looking back at them with a serious expression, before turning to get my tea. 

"Ooooh that's so fucking poggers! You're like a spy!" Tommy exclaimed in amazement. 

"poggers?" Wilbur asked him, tilting his head to the side. 

"Poggers," Tommy repeated, Wilbur frowning as this didn't help him to figure out what it meant at all. He turned to Tubbo. 

"I don't know either! He just started saying it one day! From context I think it means cool," Tubbo responded to his inquisitive glance. 

"Yes." Tommy said, "Phil is a secret spy. Phil is poggers." 

"I'm not a spy," I said, at the same time as Wilbur said, "Tommy I don't think  he's a spy," 

Tommy chose to ignore me and turn to Wilbur, "HOW DARE YOU INSULT BIG MAN PHIL! PHIL IS A SPY!" 

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Tommy I'm not a spy," I said, smiling. 

"Phil is pretty cool," Tubbo said, "Being a spy is an awesome job," 

"Yeah," Tommy agreed, both of them grinning mischievously. 

"I'm not a spy!" I exclaimed, amused. 

"Big man Phil is a poggers spy," Tommy said, as Tubbo nodded. 

"I..." I began, but they both interrupted me,

"You are." They said, with a tone of finality, high-fiving each other. 

"I... fine," I said, shaking my head in exasperation, and placing my empty mug in the dishwasher, "I'm going out for a stroll to clear my head, I'll be back in half an hour!" 

I put on my shoes and walked out the door, casually strolling down the quiet streets, enjoying the peace. I headed into the park, admiring the nature, trees and flower beds blooming. I felt a prickle on my neck, as if I was being watched, but I ignored it. I was probably just on edge from work. I continued to stroll the beautiful scenery soon making me forget about my uneasy feeling, however after a few minutes it returned stronger than ever. I heard some rustling in the bushes behind me and spun around, staring at the bushes intently. Nothing happened. 

Suddenly I felt somebody grab me from behind, a hand clamped over my mouth so I couldn't make a sound, I violently twisted trying to free the tight grip on my mouth, but to no avail. I felt two more pairs of arms grab me, and I was tugged towards the road. I tried desperately to yank my arm free. I kicked out at one person, and felt my foot collide with something, followed by a muffled noise of pain, but I was quickly shoved into the back of a white van, arms and legs bound, and a sock shoved in my mouth, followed by a rag tied round my head. Just before they put a blindfold around my eyes one of the people turned me to face them. 

"Wondering who we are. Well. We are the silver arrows." And he tied the blindfold, shoved me further in and slammed the door shut. 

So... Umm that happened. I was so excited to write this chapter tho I spent like ages on it cause I wanted it to be gooood. What did you think?! 

Word count: 1070