CHAPTER 50 OMG

CHAPTER 50 OMG

Anywaysss imma give you an extra long chapter to celebrate... cause like... 50... thats so big! If you put it into context all chapters except  one i think are above 1000 and like there are chapters with over 2000 so basicallyyyy all chapters are at least 1000 and so you times that by 50 and its AT LEAST 50000 WORDS! AT LEAST! THATS INSANE!

Also ive given you like four chapters in 2 days im spoiling u guys be greatful lol

anyways on with the fic!

******** Tubbo pov ********

I woke to find Tommy curled around me, his hand loosely holding mine, head resting on my arm. The compass Wil had gave him was clutched tightly in his hand. He didn't hate me. It was alright. He didn't fucking hate me and everything was going to be ok. I smiled sleepily, the pure joy that I hardly even understood in my half asleep state filling my brain. 

"Somebody looks happy," Phil said, gently. 

I looked over to see him sat on the left sofa, a book in hand, watching us with a smile on his face. 

"Yeah," I whispered, pulling the blanket that seemed to have appeared overnight up to my chin.

I felt something shift below me and I realised i was resting my head in Technoblade's lap. I was too tired to care, plus he had his hand resting comfortingly on my head, and I didn't want to wake him up. That was why I didn't move. Definitely. Not because I was touch deprived. Nooo. 

I lay there for a while, just soaking in the comfort, when I heard Techno's voice say "Tubbo?" Quietly, so that he didn't wake the other two. 

"Yeah?" I whispered back, tilting my head slightly to look at him. 

"Nothing, just wondering if you were awake," He said, running his fingers through my hair relaxingly as I snuggled up to him slightly. I heard the 'click' of a camera, and knew that Phil must be snapping a photo of this 'adorable bonding moment' or whatever he liked to call it, but I was too happy to care, just enjoying the comfort. Phil stood up, probably to go get coffee or something, and Techno started to speak,

"Tubbo... I never properly apologised. I'm sorry, I should have paid you more attention, there was a lot going on, but that isn't an excuse. I just hope that you can understand it wasn't on purpose, what we did was terrible and you didn't deserve that. Can you forgive me?" 

"I forgave you a long time ago Tech," I said, quietly, "I was just afraid," 

I didn't specify what I was afraid of, I wasn't quite sure myself, but Techno seemed to understand, and we settled into a comfortable silence. After a minute or too Wilbur woke up as well. 

"Hey guys," Wilbur said, quietly. 

"Hi," I murmured in response, at the same time a Techno whispered "Hellooo,"

"Toms is still asleep, huh?" Wilbur asked, gently. 

"Yeah," I replied, "He hasn't had any nightmares, that's good,"

"I didn't even know you were aware of those," Wilbur said, sounding slightly surprised, though there was still tiredness in his voice. 

"Yeah..." I trailed off, not particularly wanting to go into my WONDERFUL sleep schedule right now. 

It was silent for a second more, but not an uncomfortable one. More like brothers enjoying each other's company. Techno opened his mouth to speak, but before he could utter a word, Tommy sat up with a gasp.