Chapter 17

****** Wilburrr pov*******

Tommy clung tightly to my arm as we walked back to the hotel. He hadn't said a word since I started trying to get him down, and was still shaking. Dad had said something to us about Tubbo possibly being age regressed, and he was being carried by Dad, whilst babbling happily. Techno was tense, I knew his schizophrenia was playing up again. I tried to check in on him, asking him if he was ok, but he simply nodded, and was not at all convincing. The police had arrived, and Dad explained what had happened, they declared Techno's actions as self defence, and said that we were free to go. The man was being taken to prison, where he would get healed, and then probably given a life sentence, they said that he had just been released, which was clearly a mistake. 

Tommy still hadn't told us how he knew the man, and we weren't sure if Tubbo knew him, but neither of them were in any fit state to tell us, and our main priority was keeping them safe. When we reached the spot Tommy had seen him, where Dad had dumped the bags, Techno picked them up, and grabbed his meds. Dad passed him a water bottle, and he took them, then put them back in the bag, made sure we had everything, and started to walk back to the hotel in silence. Tommy's eyes still had the glazed look, and he wasn't responding to anything anybody said, not that anyone was saying much anyways. I was worried about him. And Tubbo. And Techno. But I couldn't do anything now, except make sure that we all reached the hotel safely. When we arrived, Dad got our room key, and we climbed up the stairs, and navigated the maze of corridors before entering our room. 

It was quite nice, with a main room, three bedrooms coming off it, and a bathroom. In the main room was a large TV and a desk, along with several sofas, some empty shelves, and a mini fridge filled with snacks. Dad placed Tubbo down on one of the sofas, and I led Tommy to the same one, where he sat down, eyes still glazed over, looking shocked, and not moving. Then I walked over to where Techno was sat and said, "You ok Tech?" 

"I am now that I have had my meds," He replied, in a low voice. I nodded, and smiled at him, sitting down beside him. Dad sat down on the last sofa, and we were all silent for a few minutes before Tommy spoke up. 

"Wh... where are we?" He asked shakily. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused, "We're at the hotel," 

"But... how did we get here? We were just at the park. On top of the pole." He said, quietly. 

I looked at Dad confused, and saw his expression mirroring mine, filled with worry and concern. 

"Tommy, what is the last thing you remember?" Phil asked him, cautiously. 

"Being on the pole. With Wilbur." He said slowly, shaking more, "He said, 'I will protect you' I think... I'm sorry, I caused so much trouble and I panicked and Wilbur had to climb up and get me, and I pushed Tubbo into Technoblade, and and, I messed everything up, and now I can't even remember everything and, and, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm sorry." he rushed out, curling up on himself, and beginning to hyperventilate. I could tell he was starting to have a panic attack. I was about to stand, when Techno quickly walked over to him, crouched down, and said, "Hey, Tommy, it's ok, we don't mind. It is good that you spotted him because otherwise somebody could have got hurt. It's ok that you don't remember, and that you panicked, we will work everything out, it's ok." His voice was quiet and low, and Wilbur found his own nerves being soothed, as he listened to Techno repeat, 'it's ok'. 

Techno was still crouched down by Tommy, when Tommy whispered through quivering breaths, so quiet I hardly heard him, "Tech, could... could I... have a... a hug?" 

Techno replied, "Oh Toms, of course you can," Before sitting next to him on the sofa, and pulling him into a gentle hug. Tommy rested his head on Techno's chest, and Techno put an arm around him. I reflected on the fact that, this was the first time Tommy had ever asked for anything, at least I think it was. I smiled at this, and smiled even more so when Tubbo wrapped his arms around Tommy too, putt in his head in Tommy's lap. Phil asked him how old he was, and he held up eight fingers. He had regressed forwards a bit, I thought that was good. Phil was watching them all happily, and I smiled at how content they all looked. Then I carefully and quietly slipped away into the bathroom. If anyone had noticed, I would have said I was just going to the loo, but nobody did. It wasn't their fault, it had been a long day, and after that I knew they were just making sure that Tommy and Tubbo were ok, but I still felt a little hurt. 

'You're so stupid, so attention seeking, you don't need the attention to be on you ALL the time.' A little voice in my head said, as I stared at the mirror. 

Ugly, useless, weak. I was such a failure. Techno had actually helped, stopping the guy, whilst I just ran away, climbing up a pole. Like a coward. So useless. Useless. Pathetic. I'm only a burden to Phil. And to Techno. And Tubbo and Tommy just find me annoying. To them I am just the annoying brother that they have to put up with so that they can be with Techno and Phil. They hate you. Everyone hates you. You should have jumped off that bridge when you had the chance. 

I gripped onto the edge of the sink so tightly that my knuckles turned white, shaking my head rapidly. But no matter how much, or hard, I shook it, I could never clear the thoughts, it never made them go away. So I decided to get rid of them the only way I knew. I rolled up my sleeves, taking a razor out of my pocket and placing it against my skin. 

Sooooo I hope you like this story so far! I actually think it is half decent which I was not expecting so thats cool I guess! (I would put a laughing emoji here but because I am on my laptop I tragically can't so just imagine it is here) More chapters as promised! I ach wrote like 6 more but I have then as drafts so if I am really busy I can upload them and I won't not upload ages or smth. Idk. Anyways Stay safe! Remember you are valued and loved! 

Word count: 1135