Chapter 27

********* Third person idk **********

It had been 2 days since Tommy had been taken, and Tubbo had hardly slept since. Not that he got much sleep anyway, but it was getting worse, the usual bags under his eyes were much more prominent now, and he didn't miss the glances thrown his way by Techno and Wilbur every time they saw him yawn. 

Nobody had spoken much. Tommy was always the loud one, and before them, when it had been just Techno, Phil and Wilbur, they had depended on Phil to make the conversation. Without Phil's cheery remarks, and Tommy's screams and insults when Wilbur ruffled his hair, or when Techno and Tubbo continued to beat him at Uno, the house felt empty, as if a crucial part of it was missing, a mere shadow of what it had once been. They hadn't really talked much about what had happened, not about Tommy and Phil, other than a silent promise to each other that they would be found. They did however, talk about Wilbur. Tubbo remembered it clearly......

(Wooowwww imagine mystical particles swirling wildly around them as they wizz backwards in time... NO! THIS ISNT A FUCKING PANTOMIME OR SMTH! (nothing against pantomimes i love pantomimes) but ummm yeah kinda like imagine its the next morn after Tommy was taken and all that. Kinda a flash back but not if u get what i mean.)

********* Still third person cause i felt like it **********

They had all gone to bed in silence last night. Scott had slept in the spare room, not wanting to leave them, and had told them that he would be staying with them for a while, just to make sure they were safe, for which they were all immensely relieved. However they still had to talk about Wilbur, (Tubbo had been warned by Techno) and they were all dreading it. Tubbo because he had simply never had a talk like this, him and Tommy preferred not to get that emotional and they never really had a father figure. Wilbur and Techno because they didn't want to do it without Phil here. Without him there to support and encourage them, tell them it would be ok, and convince them to come to him if they felt that way again, they weren't sure if they could bring it up. But they did. Techno sat them all down on the sofa's the next morning and said,

"You ok Wil?" his voice slightly softer than usual Tubbo thought. 

"Yep," He said quickly, looking away. 

"Will we need to talk," Techno said. Wilbur said nothing. "Why? Please we just want to help," He continued, voice breaking. 

"I just... I feel so angry all the time... and Dad's gone, and now possibly Tommy? And... it was all my fault," His voice trailed off at the end, and he looked up at Techno, and Tubbo's heart shattered to see him looking so... broken. 

"It isn't your fault," Techno said, looking Wilbur in the eyes, "If anything it's mine, I should have made sure Tommy stayed with me, and I should have realised sooner when Dad didn't return."

"No! It's not your fault! I..." Wilbur began, but he was cut off. 

"It's neither of your faults! Please don't blame yourself. You couldn't have helped," Tubbo said, looking between the two of them desperately. They couldn't fall apart now, not with Phil and Tommy at stake. 

"Tubbo's right. None of us are at fault." Techno said firmly, "But please promise to come to us if you feel like that again?"

Wilbur nodded, and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, before hesitating, and closing it again. 

"What?" Techno asked him, looking worried. 

********** Techno's pov ************

"What?" I asked him, worry filling me and causing me to frown. 

"I..." he began, before rolling up his sleeves. Scattered along his arms were tons of short but deep cuts, they covered his skin, and lots of them looked recent. I was thrown back into the past.

"Wil?" I said, "We were thinking of playing uno, want to join us?"  

No response. 

His door was slightly ajar, so I opened it and...

There was Wilbur, lying on the floor unconscious in a pool of his own blood, with cuts covering his arms. He wasn't breathing. I ran forwards and crouched down beside him, giving him a shake before trying to stop the bleeding. 

"DAD!" I screamed. It had been the first time I had ever called him that. "DAD CALL 999!" 

I had heard him grab his phone and sprint upstairs whilst dialling in the number. 

"Wil! WILBUR! Please Wil! Stay awake! Please? Wilbur I need you!" His already faint pulse was quickly becoming fainter. "WILBUR PLEASE!" 

I could hear sirens outside and the ambulance people came rushing in. (I know right ambulance people what incredible vocabulary) 

They quickly put Wilbur on a stretcher, loaded him into the ambulance, and drove off, after giving us the name of the hospital he was at. Phil drove us there as fast as he could. That was the day I realised how much I had to lose. 

I pushed away the memory, and looked up at Wilbur, who was close to tears. Without saying anything, I brought him into a tight hug, holding his head to my chest and letting him cry. 

"It's ok Wil. It's ok." I murmured. I held out an arm to Tubbo, inviting him to join the hug. And he did, crying with us. We had fostered before, but this was different. I no longer had one brother. I had three. 

I was determined to find Phil and Tommy. Whatever it took. 

"Wil, once all this is over, and back to normal with Phil and Tommy, we are getting you more regular therapy," I joked, trying to lighten the mood. It worked as him and Tubbo smiled, and each let out a laugh. At least I had them. And we would be a complete family soon.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAA 

I just felt like doing that laugh it means nothing. If you want to (please do) comment strange things. Because I am bored. And lonely. And I have no friends. So yknow. I neeed entertainment. I added this chapter just cause like... cause. I did. it wasn't really necessary but meh. Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 1050