Chapter 13

******* TUBBO POVVVVV (time skip to them leaving the house CAUSE I CAN) *******

Our bags were packed, with four days worth of clothes, Tommy's headphones, and a few other items, ready and waiting by the door. I was slowly starting to trust them. I knew I did it all the time, but this felt like proper trust, trust that had been earned, something which I had never experienced before. I found out that Wilbur played the guitar, as I had heard him through the walls. He was, for some reason I don't know, bringing his guitar. To the beach. But I was hoping that I could hear him play. 

Tommy was awake, sitting by the window watching the clouds. Neither me nor Tommy had been to the beach, and we were both excited, but I knew that Tommy's anxiety was making him nervous. I just hoped he would be able to enjoy it. 

"Boys! Come on we are leaving!" Phil called up the stairs.

"Excited Tubster?" Tommy asked me, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, "I have never been to the beach before! We can go in the SEA Tommy! Do you think the waves will be big?" 

He chuckled, "Probably. I bet it is gonna be suuuper warm with MASSIVE waves taller than you!" He said, reaching his hand up and standing on his tiptoes to show the height of the waves. 

I laughed, and we walked downstairs, Tommy becoming quieter as we went. He was a different person around the Watsons. I was too I suppose, but it was sad to see how he hid his bright personality. Phil called us into the living room, where him, Techno and Wilbur were waiting. I tensed, ready to run, and in front of me I saw Tommy do the same. They noticed this and Phil said, 

"It's ok, we aren't mad, we just... have a gift for you both," 

Wilbur handed us a small, wrapped, rectangular box each, and I could tell by the massive grin on his face that he was excited. I looked at Tommy, who shrugged at me, telling me that he didn't know any better than I did. 

"Open them!" Wilbur exclaimed. 

I glanced at Tommy before slowly ripping the wrapping paper of the box. When I saw what was inside, I failed to stop myself grinning widely, and even Tommy seemed really pleased. They had bought us our own phones each. Then I saw Tommy's smile fade, and I watched him, confused, before he said,

"We can't pay you back..." his voice was so timid I could hardly hear it. 

The realisation hit me then. He was right, we couldn't, and once they realised that there was no way they would let us keep them. 

"You don't need to pay us back mate, it's a gift!" Phil said, understandingly. 

I smiled, and Tommy seemed to cheer up at this, turning to me with a grin plastered onto his face. 

"Tubster!" He exclaimed, quietly, "This means we can message each other!" 

We all went to get into the car, Wilbur in the front, me, Tommy and Techno in the back. I got my new phone out of the box, and turned it on. Tommy started to set his up, but I was a little confused. I had never used a phone before, and I didn't want to do something wrong. I steeled my nerves, turned to Techno, and tugged on his sleeve. 

"Techno? could you... could you please help me to set it up?" Techno looked a little surprised, but he quickly smiled, and said,

"Sure kid, here, we already charged it and put the sim card in, but you need to add a thumb print..." 

(AUTHORS NOTE OR WHATSIT - I CANT REMEMBER HOW TO SET UP A PHONE OK I GOT MINE AGES AGO DONT BLAME ME IF THIS IS ENTIRELY WRONG!)

He helped me to do the thumb print, and to set up the rest of the phone. Then he typed in his, Phil's, and Wilbur's number, creating a contact for each and showing me how to message. Tommy passed him his phone, and he did the same for Tommy, showing me how to add Tommy's number and create a contact for him. 

He handed me back the phone and I looked at it in glee. 

 - TOMMY - 

Tommy - HI TUBBOOOOOOOO

Me - Hi! 

Tommy - This is so cool! Now we can always message each other!

Me - Oh yeah! 

I spent the next 20 minutes of the car journey messaging Tommy, even though we were sitting right next to each other. Then Tommy told me to install minecraft pocket edition. I searched it up on appstore and clicked download. Once Tommy and I had both downloaded it, we loaded on and each created a world. Since we were in the car we couldn't play together, but we used the same seed, and decided to have a competition to see who could get the best stuff. We played for a while, before Tommy shouted,

"FUCK A STUPID CREEPER BLEW ME UP!" He immediately stilled, and curled up on himself, murmering, "Sorry... I got carried away. Sorry," Over and over. 

Techno looked pleased, and I could see that Phil was smiling in the rear view mirror, clearly glad that Tommy had come out of his shell, "It's fine Tommy, nice to see you are feeling more comfortable with us," 

Tommy smiled at this, continuing to play minecraft. He didn't shout again, but he was less reserved than he had been before, laughing sometimes, and it was just like when we had first met, when he hadn't been so afraid. 

Before long, I started to get tired. We stopped playing minecraft, and I tried to keep my eyes open, but I soon slipped into a weary sleep. 

*******TECHNO POVVVV******

I had just been reading my favourite book, 'the art of war' by Sun Tzu, when I felt something touch my arm. I looked over to see Tubbo, with his head on my arm, and Tommy curled up with his head in Tubbo's lap. I smiled, rearranging Tubbo to be more comfortable. Wilbur saw this and laughed, snapping a quick pic, whilst saying,

"Awww, the mighty Technoblade, going soft,"

"I am not!" I whisper shouted, annoyed. 

"Technosoft!" He whispered back, gleefully, before turning away. 

I rolled my eyes, but smiled, and after checking that both the boys were asleep, I went back to my book. 

A BIT OF FLUFF CAUSE WHY NOT?!?! THE ANGSTY STUFF WILL BE COMING LATER ON! SO FOR NOW YOU CAN HAVE SOME BIG BROTHER TECHNO CONTENT. SOON THE ANGST COMES. SOON. BEWARE. ALSO 100 VIEWS. POGGERS. 

Word count: 1108