Chapter 33

*********** Tubbo's pov ************

I was sitting in Dream's massive car (it was basically a minibus. No scratch that it was literally a minibus), next to Sapnap and Techno, listening to Scott explain what had gone on in the basement, and what we could expect with Phil and Tommy. He said that they might be a little (very) jumpy, and that they both, but mostly Tommy, suffered a lot of what can only be described as torture. Scott didn't go into detail about that at all, but the few comments he dropped made me feel sick to the stomach. He also said that as of his latest update, Tommy was asleep, and according to what Phil had told the paramedics, he hadn't slept much, however apparently, none of the injuries were too severe, and they should be clear to go home in a few hours, once the doctors were certain both sets of vitals were stable, and all injuries were bandaged. I realised that Phil probably didn't know about Wilbur, I doubted that Tommy would have told him whilst they were kidnapped, and it would be down to Tech and Wil to inform him. I wondered how he would react, would he be mad? Hopefully not. But he seemed really nice. I didn't think he would. 

Scott announced that we were almost there and I realised that I had zoned out for half of the car journey. Sapnap opened the door and climbed out the car, and I followed him quickly, dashing round to the other side of the car where Scott was standing. 

"Scott come on lets go," i hurried him, and he grinned, shaking his head exasperatedly, whilst leading us all into the hospital. 

As we entered the hospital, the buzzing and beeps and smell brought back some memories, and I drew back to walk with Sapnap, fiddling with a fidget toy Techno had given me in the car to try and avoid getting overwhelmed. 

"Just round this corner now," Scott said turning round to grin at us, I smiled and ran ahead, turning the corner before them and seeing Phil through an open door. 

"Dad!" I shouted, running towards him, just as Wilbur shouted the same thing,  running slightly behind me. 

Me and Wilbur both clung onto him tightly as he hugged us, and Techno walked up behind us, silently joining the hug. For a second I enjoyed simply being with my dad, having him here for me, but then I remembered, "Tommy!" I shouted, breaking free of the hug. 

Phil said, "He's here mate," Gesturing to the bed beside us that I hadn't seen. On it lay Tommy, pale and thin, with his bare arms lined with cuts and bruises. I rushed to his side and clung onto his hand desperately, willing him to wake up. 

"Toms...? Tommy?" I whispered, staring at his sallow and bruised face, and at the wires and machines that were hooked up to him. I could feel myself shaking, and I clutched Tommy's hand tighter. "He... he will be ok, right?" I said, looking back at Phil and Scott. Sapnap walked over to me, "He will be fine, Scott said that the doctors have cleared him to go home tonight, none of his injuries are too severe," Then he opened his arms, offering me a hug. 

I hugged him quickly, before turning back to Tommy, Wilbur had come to stand on the other side of me, and was stroking Tommy's head, whilst Techno was stood a little way away, staring at Tommy with a sorrowful expression. Phil walked over to stand at the foot of the bed, and only now did I notice the slight haunted expression in his eyes, along with regret, and guilt. Techno stood with him, and we stayed like this for hours, hardly talking, just waiting for Tommy to wake up. 

******Time skip i was really struggling to write that bit lol. ALso Wilburs pov cause why not******

Hours later the doctors had patched Tommy up, and had said that once he woke up, they would check his vitals, and if they were still stable then we would be free to leave, and Tommy would be able to come home. I was desperate to just be home as a family again, and I could tell Tubbo and Techno were too. Dad seemed tired, but also overjoyed that Tubbo had called him dad. I don't think Tubbo even realised he had done it, but it certainly put a smile on Dad's face. I was sat on his left side, holding his hand, with Techno next to me. The others had gone home, but had told us to message them when Tommy woke up. Tubbo and Dad were on the other side. We still had to tell Dad about what had happened, and I was dreading it. I was hoping that Techno could tell him because I couldn't bring myself to do it. I would rather just keep it quiet but I knew Tech wouldn't let me so I didn't bother trying it. I was mulling this over when i felt Tommy's hand twitch, and I saw his eyes flicker. 

"Guys I think he might be waking up!" I said excitedly, and a second later, he opened his eyes blinking in the light. 

"Tommy!" Tubbo shouted, flinging himself at Tommy who flinched and brought his arms up to cover his face. "Oh," Tubbo said as Tommy did so, looking a little upset but still smiling.

"Sorry big man, I'm still a little jumpy," Tommy said weakly with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. 

Tubbo smiled at him saying, "It's ok Toms, can I hug you?" 

Tommy nodded, and Tubbo flung his arms around him happily, relieved to have his brother back. I quickly joined them saying "Come on don't leave us out of the hug!" Dad didn't need any encouragement and I pulled Techno into it too. I was terrified of what was coming next, but as long as we were together, I knew it was going to be ok. 

HELLOOOOO IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE I SPENT LIKE 5 HOURS ON IT AND IM STILL NOT HAPPY WITH IT 😭 but it was necessary so meh. Anyways enjoy!

AND REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY, STAY KIND! 

Word count: 1053