Chapter 32

*********** Tubbo's pov ************ 

We were all sat on the sofas in the living room anxiously. Nobody spoke. Today might be the day when we found out if they were ok. And alive. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and I jumped, looking over to Scott to see if he knew who it was. Scott shook his head, but Techno and Wilbur smiled weakly at me, and walked over to open the door. I heard familiar voices, but he wasn't sure who it was until they walked through the door, and entered the living room. 

"Dream! Sapnap! Niki! Skeppy!" I said, excitedly. I had only met these people once, but I had quite liked them, even if I was a little wary, and I was desperate for somebody else I knew to be there. Just for support. 

"Hiiii!" Sapnap said, cannon balling onto the sofa next to me.

"Hi," I said, doing my best to smile, and pretend that I wasn't consumed by worry and anticipation. Sapnap seemed to know however, and he gave me a sympathetic smile, whispering to me,

"He will be fine Tubs, they both will. Don't worry," 

I smiled at him, gratefully, and said, "How have you been?" 

We talked for half an hour or so, and for a while I didn't worry. Well, not as much at least. I found that me and Sapnap got on quite well, and I really enjoyed his company. I began to trust him a lot, in such a short period of time, we had really bonded, and I felt safe around him.

"Have you done anything interesting recently?" I asked, happily, though my worry for Tommy was still in the back of my mind. 

"We went to the aquarium! I would love to take you all there some day! I think you would really love it!" He said.

I smiled at the idea of somebody wanting to spend time with me, "That would be nice. Ummm..." I paused, he wouldn't think it was stupid would he?

"What is it? You can always tell/ask me, but you don't have to," he said, kindly.

"Well... What's an aquarium?" 

Sapnap grinned, "They are like massive places filled with fish and sharks and all kinds of aquatic creatures! You would LOVE it! When Tommy and Phil get back I will take you on a trip to the one nearby, just us three. That is if Phil allows it, but I'm sure he will," 

I grinned back at him, "That sounds amazing," 

Nobody spoke for a second, then I said, "I'm just gonna go to the toilet, I'll be back in a sec," Leaving the room before he had a chance to reply. 

I rushed upstairs and into my room, collapsing on the bed. Before Tommy had been taken, we had just started to move him into his own room. We agreed I could have this slightly bigger room, because he preferred the other room, he liked the view from the window. 

I wish he was here. He could get to know Sapnap better, we could all go to the aquarium together, we could have another trip to the beach with Tech and Wil and Dad. Dad? When did I start to think of him like that? 

Even though my worry for Tommy had consumed me since he had disappeared, I was worried about Phil too. I missed him. I missed them both so much. I missed mine and Tommy's playful banter, I missed Phil's reassuring smiles, I missed our family being whole! A tear dripped down my face. And another. Soon torrents of tears were streaming down my face as I lay curled up in a ball on the bed, shaking and crying.

After who knows how long, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and Sapnap called up "Tubs? You ok? You've been a while?" 

I sniffed, attempting to dry my eyes and face, and sitting upright. Sapnap spoke again, this time closer to the door, "Tubbo? Can I come in," His voice was soft and he sounded worried.

I nodded, before realising that he couldn't see me, so I choked out a weak "Yeah," Sniffing again. 

Sapnap carefully opened the door, stepping inside slowly, and upon seeing me, he said softly, "Oh Tubbo," Walking over to me, "It's ok, they will be ok," He whispered to me, and I burst out into tears once again. Sapnap sat down on the side of the bed, and held out his arms to me, offering me a hug. I immediately clung onto him tightly, crying into his shoulder, as he rubbed my back, whispering to me comfortingly. 

"I just want them to be ok," I whispered, my voice breaking. I just wanted my Tommy back. 

********** Sapnap's pov **********

"I just want them to be ok," He whispered, his voice breaking as he did. And as his voice broke, so did my heart. I hadn't spent much time with him, but I must admit I had grown attached, he was a bright, fun boy, and seeing him in such pain broke me. 

"I know you do," I whispered back, continuing to rub his back. 

After who knows how long, we went back downstairs, to find everybody sat on the sofa, looking tense. Wilbur was pale and Techno looked like he wanted to murder somebody. 

"We're waiting for information." Scott informed them, looking stressed, "Nothing yet," Tubbo grabbed my hand, and led me over to the free space on the sofa, sitting down and motioning for me to do the same. 

We sat in tense silence, after Scott had informed us that they were due to report back 20 minutes ago. Tubbo was gripping my hand tightly, but his face was stone cold. The only emotion his face showed at all was in his eyes, where there seemed to be pools of sadness and worry. I squeezed his hand, a silent reminder that I was here, and that it would be ok. God how did I become so attached to this kid. 

After what felt like an eternity of silent waiting, but was only 20 minutes in reality, Scott's phone started to ring. He gave us all a hopeful smile and answered it, saying, "Scott Smajor here, what is your report?" 

He didn't speak for a second, simply nodded along to whatever the person on the other end of the phone was saying, before he bit his lip and said, "ok, thanks for reporting back," Another silence, and then, "Yes I will let them know," 

The entire room seemed frozen in anticipation, before Scott hung up the phone, and said, "Alive. They're alive. They're both going to be ok," In a relieved voice. 

The room erupted into cheers, Techno hugging Wilbur fiercely, and Wilbur retaliating, with relieved tears streaming down his face. 

Tubbo turned to me, his face wet with tears, and his eyes speaking a million emotions for him. Soundlessly, he engulfed me in a massive hug, and through the joyous chaos, I heard him whisper, "Thankyou Sap," 

Yayyy comfy duo content. I really like this duo idk why but its cool, what do you think? anywayssssss... idk what i was gonna put so meh... also if you want to check out another very good author Tehmidnightstorm has written some epic stuff and is def one of my fave fic writers so go check them out! 

I know right how generous of me to advertise other people in my own fanfiction im such a good, kind person, who spends half their time writing about children suffering and researching how to commit murder! 😃

Also as of when I am writing this the story has 69 votes and 169 comments... lol

Anyways... stay safe! Stay happy! Stay healthy! Stay kind! AND REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVEDDDD!

Word counttttt: 1277