Intro

Title: 全文唯一正常人 | The only normal person
Author: 今宵秉烛夜游

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system.

It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo lived in was a virtual world created by a web writer.

The system also said that because the author was too lazy to think of new characters, he linked all the characters and wrote a series of books with the same worldview.

The people she knew, including herself, were characters in the novel. Ren Zhaoruo didn't believe it: "Then do you have any evidence?"

System: [Your parents originally had Bai Yueguang, but later because of the family marriage, they first got married and then fell in love. ]

During the holiday, I went to my grandparents' house to play. Ren Zhaoruo accidentally dug out his mother's previous textbook and found that there was a photo of a boy in it, but the person in the photo was not his father. "..."

Ren Zhaoruo tucked the book into the far corner, patted the dust off his hands, and pretended that he had never seen anything.

System: [Your sister is dating a celebrity, just because he and your sister's first love look alike, and they both went with a sadomasochistic stand-in. ]

The future brother-in-law took over a school drama and invited Ren Zhaoruo to visit the class. She happened to bump into her sister looking at her boyfriend wearing a school uniform in the camera. She cried and said to herself: "He is so similar to you..."

"..."

Ren Zhaoruo quickly ordered a takeout to invite all the crew members to eat, and left the dressing room to her sister, so that she would have enough time to adjust her mood before coming out.

System: [And your brother is not your own brother. Your brother didn't know that he was the wrong child until he died in his last life. The reborn real young master will come to his door and fight against this fake young master. You are dead and alive. 】

One day, a man about the same age as the young master of the Ren family came to the door, claiming to be the wrong child of the Ren family more than 20 years ago.

The facial features similar to the parents of the Ren family seem to have explained everything. When the indifferent man saw Ren Zhaoruo, his eyes finally got some warmth, and he said softly, "Sister."

"..."

Ren Zhaoruo stabilized her parents' emotions, and called the eldest sister who was addicted to work to go home with her. This elder brother went for a paternity test, and called her happy 'brother' home in a series of deadly calls.

System: [Your classmate Wen Yan, who has the character design of 'the first brother on campus' + Xueba, the king of Bking, also took the script of the male protagonist. ]

Ren Zhaoruo is already tired: "So, I am the only normal person in the whole text?"

System: [No, did you see it? The Bking who peeked at you during school hours and whose first reaction after a shot was to see if you noticed his performance was your male protagonist, and you took the same campus script as him—and you Is the heroine. ]

Ren Zhaoruo : "???"

* Before I met you, I was just a background board for other people's stories, a puppet without self-thought, where the plot needs me, I will appear. Just a few words written by the author have arranged my life. After meeting you, my world finally has color.

***

※Eating Guide ※

1. SC, HE, there are male supporting roles, there are male protagonists and male supporting Shura Field.

2. The heroine takes the script of the group pet, but the relationship is a piece of wood. Although the male protagonist is the first to be tempted, he is a BKing who thinks that love affects the speed of drawing a knife, and the emotional line will be slower. Before adulthood, there is no description of feelings and intimacy, and we will talk about love when we are adults.

3. The text will play tricks. If you don't like playing tricks, please try reading it first and then consider whether to enter the pit. For detailed demining, see Chapter 1.

Content label: The rich and powerful family is happy with the enemy system through the book Search keywords: Protagonist: Ren Zhaoruo ┃ Supporting role: Wen Yan ┃ Others: