Chapter 118

Chapter 118 To be continued [End of text]

    Today is the day when his youngest daughter comes home. Father Ren got up early in the morning. Mother Ren next to him was woken up and followed him.

    Ren's mother yawned and complained, "What are you doing when you get up so early, if you haven't boarded the plane at this time."

    Ren's father replied, "I just want to pick her up quickly." The

    youngest daughter is not at home He was not used to the days when he was not at home, but he was not so uncomfortable when other children were not at home, probably because Ren Zhaoruo was still a child who had to be with him at all times, unlike other children who were already independent.

    Ren's mother smiled helplessly, "I'm not used to it for a few days? Then Ruoruo doesn't come home every day after she goes to the dormitory."

    Ren's father snorted, "Then we can go to her school to visit her. "

    Then what if you wait for Ruoruo to get married? You can't go to her house every day." Mother Ren looked at her husband and said, "I don't want to be a parent who doesn't wink in the eyes of her daughter and son-in-law."

    Speaking of this Ren's father was angry. The two of them were not married yet. Wen Yan, this kid, went out to play with his daughter. He was about to live in the "two-person world" as an adult. Do you think other people disturb the young couple?

    Ren's father was restless, and Ren's mother watched the fun.

    In fact, Ren's mother also misses her little daughter, but she knows that Ren Zhaoruo wants to get along with her boyfriend more.

    Of the few children in the family, only the youngest daughter has a lover, and the other three seem to be single for the rest of their lives. Of course, Ren's mother must support Ren Zhaoruo and Wen Yan.

    ——She didn't want to wait until she was old, and the four children didn't find anyone they truly loved.

    ***

    Unable to resist Ren's father's insistence, the couple arrived at the airport almost an hour earlier. The person they wanted to pick up was still on the plane. Ren's mother found a coffee shop and sat down to pass the time.

    There just happened to be a table next to the parents who were going to send their children to study abroad. Mother Ren chatted with them for a while. After they left, Mother Ren said to her husband with emotion:

    "Fortunately, if she wants to go to a school in Tangshi, if she wants to study abroad, I really can't bear to let her go."

    Ren's father gave her a funny look, "It's not that I don't want to be a parent who doesn't wink in my daughter's eyes. Why? You shouldn't support your child's decision?"

    Ren's father managed to get back 10%, and Ren's mother gave him a big eye.

    When the time was almost up, Ren's father and mother went to the exit and others, and saw Ren Zhaoruo at first glance, and Ren Zhaoruo also saw his parents, raised a smile and ran towards them, throwing directly into his mother's arms.

    Wen Yan, who was left behind, quickly followed and looked at Father Ren. He politely said hello, "Hello."

    Father Ren looked him up and down. Wen Yan was dragging two suitcases by himself, one of them was At a glance, I knew it was Ren Zhaoruo's.

    This kid also knows how to be considerate of his girlfriend and not let her take heavy objects - it is rare for Ren's father to give Wen Yan a positive evaluation, because he "abducted" his daughter's grievances less.