Chapter 101

Chapter 101 Defense Becomes Offense

    Since Wen Yan's confession, all the burdens on his body have been lifted, and the whole person is different from before, more active and more 'offensive'.

    He used to look at Ren Zhaoruo secretly before, not wanting to be discovered by her, but now he turned his head to look at her openly, and his straight eyes made Ren Zhaoruo dare not look up, for fear that he would blush when he saw him.

    Wen Yan's actions caught the attention of others, and even the stupidest person would find that something was wrong with him, but there was no way to describe exactly what was wrong.

    "Zhaoruo, you're so smart, do you know what happened to Brother Yan?" Qian Zihong said suddenly, "I was so indifferent some time ago, but now I'm afraid of being so enthusiastic. He won't be possessed, right?"

    It was the end of class, and Wen Yan was not in the classroom, so a few people gathered around to discuss someone who was not there. Qian Zihong's words shocked Ren Zhaoruo, his heart beat faster, but his face remained calm.

    "It's impossible for me to know." She laughed dryly, "Who can guess what he's thinking."

    "That's right." Qian Zihong nodded, "Hey, Brother Yan and I have been classmates for so long. , I can't figure out his thoughts, it's really hard to guess what he's thinking."

    Everyone didn't have any overnight grudges, even though Wen Yan deliberately alienated them some time ago, they didn't take it seriously. Wen Yan didn't even say anything, but he went when Shi Jiakai invited him to his house last time, and everyone's relationship seemed to be back to what it was before, as if nothing had happened.

    As soon as the person under discussion entered the classroom, he looked at the girls in the crowd, Ren Zhaoruo habitually raised his eyes to look at him, and their eyes collided. One's eyes were focused, the other's eyes were dodging, and the ambiguity spread in the air, but unfortunately no one noticed.

    Qian Zihong felt that something was wrong, he turned his head and saw that Wen Yan was standing at the door, and he turned his face away in guilt. He was still discussing about Wen Yan just now, but now that he is here, he doesn't dare to say anything.

    "What are you talking about?" Wen Yan walked in straight, and although he was speaking to Qian Zihong, his eyes followed Ren Zhaoruo.

    Ren Zhaoruo coughed lightly, flipped open the textbook, and pretended to be reading. The others followed suit, pretending to be doing something else, as if not gossiping about someone just now.

    "No, nothing." Qian Zihong stammered, "I, we were talking about... er, we were talking about studying!"

    Wen Yan raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

    "Really." Qian Zihong nodded vigorously, It seems that doing this will convince the other party that what he said is true, "After all, it's almost the end of the semester. As a senior in high school, of course I have to discuss study!"

    Qian Zihong's nonsense words made Ren Zhaoruo want to laugh, but she You can't dismantle your friend's platform, you can only hold back your laughter. Wen Yan noticed her actions, and he was also amused when he saw that she was holding back laughter until her whole body was shaking.

    In this case, he will not make trouble for Qian Zihong.

    Seeing Wen Yan letting him go, Qian Zihong breathed a sigh of relief and casually found a reason to leave. Wen Yan then remembered the business.

    "The head teacher said we'll find her after class."

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded, "Okay, I understand."