Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Father Wen prepared a sumptuous dinner and was about to wait for his son to come back to eat together. Hearing the sound of the door opening, Father Wen, who was wearing an apron, came forward.

    "Xiaoyan is back? Wash your hands and eat quickly."

    Wen Yan replied, "Got it, Dad."

    Father Wen waited for his son to change his shoes and was about to take his schoolbag. When he saw his son's face, He was stunned. No reason, it's his son, who has a cold face every day, and now he has a smile on his face, and it's the kind of smirk! Is the sky going to change?

    Wen Yan didn't know what his father was thinking. He went straight to the bathroom. Mother Wen, who was setting dishes and chopsticks, saw her husband who was stunned, and asked in doubt.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Have you seen Xiaoyan's expression?" Wen's father looked like he had seen a ghost, "He's actually giggling!"

    Wen's mother was speechless, "So what, maybe he saw something Funny joke."

    Wen's father shook his head vigorously, "It's not that kind of smile, but, when I saw the person I liked, I couldn't help showing a smile on my face, the feeling that spring is here!"

    Wen's mother didn't believe it, "You read it wrong. Xiaoyan is such a picky person, with a thin skin and unable to save face, will he have someone he likes?"

    However, as soon as Wen's mother's voice fell, Wenyan pushed open the door and came out, there were still drops of water on her face that had not been wiped off, her expression was As my father described it. Wen's mother was stunned, while Wen's father looked like "Why don't you believe me".

    Wen Yan helped bring the dishes to the table. Although there is a nanny at home, Wen's father still likes to cook by himself. He wants to cook loving meals for his wife. Although the family is rich, he, the eldest young master, still has to do housework by himself. It is estimated that no one would have imagined that this mighty Wen Yan would be nagged by his parents if he did not wash the dishes at home.

    He put the food away, only to realize that his parents were standing there and hadn't come over yet. He turned his head and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Hearing his father and mother's reaction, the husband and wife looked at each other and responded together, "It's nothing."

    At the same time, they were thinking in their minds what happened today. Today is the last day of this year... Wen's father made Wen Yan's favorite dish... Son's school held a literary evening... Wait, the literary evening!

    What does the art show represent? You can watch the performances of your classmates, and everyone will definitely not wear school uniforms. They will put on beautiful clothes and beautiful makeup. already?

    Wen father and mother thought of this possibility together, and looking at his son's expression, maybe it was really like this.

    Father Wen coughed lightly and asked tentatively, "How was the school party? Are there any exciting programs?"

    "That's it." He didn't pay attention to any programs at all.

    The son's indifferent reaction made Wen's father and Wen's mother a little hesitant. He was so calm, it didn't seem like he fell in love with someone at first sight... But his expression just now was very suspicious, and there must be something hidden from him.

    Wen's father continued to ask, "Are there any beautiful girls? Uh... handsome boys are fine too."

    When Wen Yan heard this, no matter how stupid people were, they also reacted to what Wen's father was saying. He was speechless and didn't want to. Answer your father's question. A red figure flashed by in his mind, he pressed the corner of his mouth and pretended not to care: "I didn't pay attention."