Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Familiar Faces

    Ever since Liu Wenyin announced the news of the upcoming theatrical gala, the topic of conversation in the class is inseparable from it, and it is even more attractive than the monthly test results.

    Qian Zihong's reversal drama brain hole has always been disliked and complained about, but there is no shortage of people who watch the fun and hope that he can succeed. Ren Zhaoruo is also one of them. She really wants to see what kind of social death scene it will be. And these tall boys must be funny when they wear women's clothes.

    Ruan Jingyi's seat was occupied by Qian Zihong. He told the other girls about his thoughts, hoping to get the support of the lesbians. Ruan Jingyi didn't know Qian Zihong well, so she was embarrassed to drive him away, so she came to Ren Zhaoruo's side to chat with her.

    "By the way, Zhaoruo, didn't you say you wanted to host the party? I remember that there were more than one host in the past, right? Who else is with you?"

    Ren Zhaoruo just reviewed this 'exam center' last night, and she is fluent. Answered the names of the other three, "There are four of us, two men and two women, Zhu Qian, Pan Xinjie, and Yu Yansheng."

    Zhu Qian and Yu Yansheng are both top students in their grades, even if they don't know what they look like, Heard their names too.

    Ruan Jingyi smiled and said: "This lineup sounds quite luxurious."

    "I heard that Pan Xinjie seems to be good-looking?" Ding Xiao interjected, "Someone has selected Mingyuan men's team 101 before, and he is one of them. No. 1."

    Ren Zhaoruo hasn't met Pan Xinjie in person, so he can't comment on what he looks like, but according to the photos in his circle of friends, he is really good at dressing up, but he's not sure if it's a 'spoofing'.

    Her key point is: "How many other members are there in this 101?"

    Ding Xiao counted one by one, "I remember Wen Yan, Shi Jiakai, Qian Zihong from our class, Pan Xinjie you mentioned just now. , I don't know the others, I heard that Yu Yansheng is also one of the candidates."

    ... After hearing the name of this member, I feel that being selected is not a good thing. Ren Zhaoruo prayed that there would be no girl group version. If she was selected, she would choose to quit the group and make her solo debut.

    After Ding Xiao finished speaking, there was some disgust on his face, "Brother Yan, he must be the C position in the C position, even if there is Shi Jiakai, he at least looks good, but what the hell is Qian Zihong? How did they choose? Yes Did Qian Zihong stuff the money shady?"

    Hearing Ding Xiao's complaints, Ren Zhaoruo laughed out loud, Ruan Jingyi covered her mouth and snickered, attracting Qian Zihong and Shi Jiakai who were mentioned by name.

    Shi Jiakai pointed to himself, "I think I heard my name just now?"

    Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "Yeah, we're talking about you being handsome."

    Shi Jiakai was speechless, "Believe in you to be a ghost."

    Ding Xiao shrugged, "We're talking about Mingyuan 101, the one with you and Qian Zihong, and one of them is Ruoruo's host partner of the party."

    Wen Yan just walked in from outside the classroom, and just heard this sentence, he didn't move Returning to his seat sullenly, seeing his Qian Zihong's eyes lit up, he took a chair and sat beside Wen Yan, trying to continue brainwashing him.

    Shi Jiakai raised his eyebrows, "Oh? Who is it? Let me check on my good brother to see if it's someone with bad character."

    "What is that, Pan Xinjie. He won't be someone who likes tofu for girls. Right." Ding Xiao suddenly hugged Ren Zhaoruo, "He wouldn't be the kind of person who would take advantage of Ruoruo's hand in the rehearsal to talk to her about restricted-level topics in private, right?"