Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Becoming the Moon

    The novel recommended by Ding Xiao was so good that Ren Zhaoruo was so fascinated by it that she even took a shower while holding her mobile phone. Read another one.

    The book she had just read was the story of the eldest daughter and the poor student. The eldest young lady pursued the poor student desperately in high school, but the poor student did not like her at all. Later, the eldest lady left the city in desperation.

    When we meet again after a long time, the poor student has become a new rich, and the eldest lady has become a person who has to worry about food and clothing. By chance, the two meet again. The eldest lady who used to be high in the past has become the humble one, but she still likes that one in her heart. poor boy.

    After some twists and turns, the two are finally together.

    Seeing this, Ren Zhaoruo suddenly remembered that she was living in the world of novels. She was also an eldest lady from a wealthy family, and she couldn't help but fantasize -

    "It stands to reason that a silly white sweet like me should fall in love with a poor student, or It's love at first sight, and then I madly attack him, even if he doesn't like me at all."

    [But host, can you accept that you are chasing someone who obviously doesn't like you? 】

    Ren Zhaoruo thought about his humble self, and felt a chill, "Evil, of course I don't, I have money and no lack of love, only after breaking my brain would I chase someone with a face full of disgust? He? They are all dissatisfied with me, do I still want to post it?" The

    system followed the novel routine she just said and substituted herself into it.

    [The following plot should also be that your family goes bankrupt, the boy becomes a new rich, and he sees your down-to-earth appearance. You have to take down your face and ask him to help you. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo suddenly lost interest, "According to the financial background of the Ren family, it will not go bankrupt in a few generations. If there is such a day, Tang City will be half cold."

    【Does the host still want such a script? 】

    Ren Zhaoruo said indifferently: "No, thank you for waking me up from my dream, and I don't want to read this type of text again."

    She came from a wealthy family, and it is possible that she would like a person with different identities, but she would never put herself in a lowly position, chasing after a person for several years. She has been spoiled by her parents, sister and brother since she was a child, and she does not need to beg others to love her.

    ——What's more, will the other party really cherish such a humble love? The other party may accept you on the surface, but they still look down on you in their hearts. You think it's great to love to do this, but in fact everyone else thinks you're stupid.

    "System, have you heard the phrase 'I won't try to pick the moon'?"

    [It is followed by 'I want the moon to come to me'? 】

    Ren Zhaoruo said lazily: "Yeah, it's a pity that I don't pick the moon, let alone the moon in my arms. Why don't I become the moon hanging in the sky? I have to be worthy of my name, like the brightness of the sun and the moon.

    " So, host, do you think you have something that attracts other people? 】

    Ren Zhaoruo frowned, "Is this important?"

    【According to what you said, you want to be the moon. In the novel, the male protagonist is the moonlight that shines on the female protagonist, so how do you become the moon? ]