Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Fiction World

    Ren Zhaoruo suspected that he was crazy.

    A few days ago, she pursued romance in the rain with her friends, took a walk in the rain without an umbrella, and successfully developed a high fever after returning home. The family was taken aback and rushed her to the hospital. After several days of repeated fever, Ren Zhaoruo woke up.

    However, this sobriety is not a complete sobriety. She can always hear a voice that others can't hear. The mechanical voice seems to know a lot about her own life and tells her a lot of things that others don't know.

    It also claims to be a 'system', and the world Ren Zhaoruo lives in is a novel. She and everyone she knew were characters in the novel.

    At first, Ren Zhaoruo thought that she was hallucinating, it was her hallucination caused by her high fever and insanity. But the 'system' seemed to understand her thoughts. In order to prove that she really had special abilities, she talked a lot to her, causing Ren Zhaoruo to pretend to be dead and not speak.

    [Host, it’s useless if you don’t believe me, everything I said is true. 】

    "..." Ren Zhaoruo didn't answer, just stared at the ceiling in a daze. Is she going to tell her parents about it? Will she be asked to consult a psychiatrist?

    [Then let me tell you something that hasn't happened yet. Your classmates will come to visit you in the hospital this afternoon. You can see if what I said happened. ]

    [If it really happens, I hope the host can start to believe me, not 100% trust, just a little bit. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo frowned slightly, what the system said before was what happened in the past, she understood that her memory was out of whack, coupled with her lack of energy, that's why she had auditory hallucinations.

    But just now it actually said something that hasn't happened yet, and if it happened, Ren Zhaoruo would have to believe in its existence... What is this, the plots of some of the novels she read before have really come true? Then she followed the tasks issued by the system?

    Ren Zhaoruo picked up the phone on the bedside table sideways, unlocked it, and saw no new news. She lay in the hospital for a week, and spent all the golden holiday on the 11th. Her family was worried about her health and asked her to continue to be hospitalized for observation, while her classmates have returned to school after the holiday.

    During the holidays, friends did come to visit Ren Zhaoruo, but before coming to the hospital, they would tell her, and even ask her if she wanted to buy something for her.

    And now Ren Zhaoruo has not received any news, which makes her even more afraid. It seems that she really wants to contact a psychiatrist to check her head.

    After the fever subsided, she still felt a little dizzy. Ren Zhaoruo didn't want to spend energy on the phone, so she simply locked the screen and put it back in place. She was the only one living in the ward, and no one was competing with her to watch the TV. She simply turned on the TV, tuned to any channel at will, closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the TV to pass the time.

    The sound of the TV was too hypnotic, Ren Zhaoruo didn't know when she fell asleep, and she didn't wake up until someone patted her body lightly.

    Ren Zhaoruo was sleepy, staring at the person in front of her for a long time before she realized who it was, "Mom!"

    It was Mother Ren who came to visit her with the boiled soup, and it was the same these days. Ren's mother gently reached out and probed Ren Zhaoruo's forehead temperature and breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that the temperature was normal.