Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Xu Cheming's Life (Supporting Roles)

    Xu Cheming's life cannot be described with one or two simple words.

    He used to be happy, his family was wealthy and happy, his parents loved him, and they would satisfy him whatever he wanted. Until that car accident took away his father, the seriously injured mother was still breathing, but it didn't last for two months.

    In order to save his mother's life, the family's money was spent seventy-eight-eight. At that time, Xu Cheming was still a child with no ability to make money, and no relatives helped.

    The house he used to live in was sold to pay off his debts, and someone who knew his parents helped him move to the old town, an old house that was very different from the mansion he used to live in. The man gave up after helping him for a few years, and said he would come to see him another day, but he waited for him and did not show up again for several years.

    Xu Cheming didn't complain, and even thanked him very much. Without that person's help, he wouldn't be able to live now. Even if both of his parents died and he lived in this dilapidated place, Xu Cheming did not despair and greeted every day with a positive attitude.

    He has a good brain and is very good at studying. He lives on scholarships from the school. The neighbors will occasionally take care of the boy and invite him to dinner so that he will not go hungry.

    Xu Cheming himself is also very hardworking. When he is an adult, he will do all kinds of work. He used the money he earned to study for himself in college. He worked as a delivery boy and worked in a convenience store. He's been through all day without a meal, nearly getting beaten up by drunk guests.

    He gritted his teeth and persevered, successfully finished college, and found a secure job. He thought this was a new beginning in his life, but he never expected that he would usher in a disaster again—the child who had helped his neighbor had an accident and needed a lot of cash to turn around. Xu Cheming still remembered the kindness he received from a meal back then, and decided to make a new one. share.

    It just happened that the nearby construction site was in urgent need of recruiting people. The wages were paid on a daily basis, and the money could be obtained as soon as possible, and the amount was not low. It was too dangerous and no one wanted to go there. If he could help his neighbors, Xu Cheming applied for the job.

    Unexpectedly, one day, he had an accident, and he fell from a place several floors above the ground. Fortunately, he did not die, but unfortunately, he was no different from death.

    Xu Cheming could only lie on the hospital bed, unable to move. When he was awake, he felt pain all over his body every minute and every second. When the pain became unbearable, he fainted, and was woken up again and again.

    He thought for a moment that it was like this, he died, it was too painful. But the next second he thought of his neighbors, there were so many people who cared about him, why did he give up?

    However, life had not been kind to him, and hit him hard when he wanted to continue to persevere.

    He lives in Tangshi No. 1 Hospital, and a head nurse takes good care of him and wipes his body very carefully. He thought he was a kind person, but he didn't expect it to be just out of guilt.

    That day, the head nurse came to him and talked to him. She thought that Xu Cheming was asleep, so she dared to tell the truth, but what she didn't know was that Xu Cheming was awake the whole time, and he heard her words without omission—