Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Another brother who needs comfort

    Without waiting for Ren Zhaoruo's answer, Ren Yiyun's heart was like a cave in ice, his lips moved, and he couldn't say a word.

    In fact, he already knew the result. When Ren's father showed him Xu Cheming's photo, or the moment he saw Xu Cheming's face when he entered the door, he knew the result.

    Ren Yiyun didn't want to believe it, but he had to. Even if Ren's father persuaded him to do a paternity test, everything is possible, but what miracles will happen?

    He lowered his head, without saying a word, let go of Ren Zhaoruo's hand, unable to hang down.

    Ren Zhaoruo didn't know how to comfort him. The way they used to get along was to quarrel, or to care about each other awkwardly in a quarrelful tone, but now asking her to say something hypocritical to Ren Yiyun, she really didn't know what to say.

    Language is powerless at this time, and it can't play any role at all. She sits beside Ren Yiyun and accompanies him silently.

    "You must be very happy, right?" Ren Yiyun pulled out a smile, "I'm not your brother who hates me."

    "He, he looks pretty good, he should be a very good brother."

    "What do you say? ." Ren Zhaoruo's nose was sour, "Although you really deserve a beating, who would allow you to say that about yourself?"

    Ren Yiyun's face was pale, and he felt a little self-sacrificing. His previous life was smooth sailing, he had never experienced any setbacks and could not stand any test.

    He grew up under the aura of Ren Qingmeng, and everyone mentioned that he would definitely bring his sister, as if there was no topic without comparing him and his sister who was better.     No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't compare to his excellent sister, who was only four years older than him, but Ren's father almost put the future of the Ren family in her hands. When my sister entered Ren's work as an adult, what was he doing at the age of fourteen? Playing games with friends.     He knew that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't compare to his sister, and he didn't have the heart to compete with her. Compared with Ren Qingmeng, who clearly knew what he should do, Ren Yiyun was very confused about his future. He didn't know what kind of person he wanted to become.

    Grandpa and grandma supported and understood him, and said a lot to him, to the effect that he didn't have to force himself to do anything, they would figure it out for himself, he just had to spend every day happily.

    Ren Yiyun listened to them, he knew how much he had, he was not qualified to take over the company, and he didn't have the strength to compete with his sister, so he could just be a leisure person and not cause any trouble to his family. .     After going to college, he became more and more confused about his future. The things he learned in school seemed useless, and he didn't have any careers he wanted to pursue in the future. He watched a lot of sharing from foreign countries on suspension of study, and plucked up the courage to propose to his family the idea that he would also like to drop out of school.     In foreign countries, the concept of school suspension may be more popular, but some parents in China do not support this practice very much. want to do.     Ren's father and mother were not very supportive of his idea at first, but after the persuasion of grandparents and grandparents, they finally nodded, so Ren Yiyun began his suspension career.     During this period of time, he traveled at home and abroad, met different people and things, and his knowledge increased a lot. Although he couldn't help arguing with his sister when he faced her, his mind was much more mature than before.     The agreed two-year period is coming to an end, Ren Yiyun originally thought of ending his journey in the first half of the year and returning to school in the second half of the year to continue his studies.     He didn't expect that such a thing happened at the beginning of the year-it turned out that he was not the child of the Ren family, the real child came back to find his family.     What is more unacceptable than the fact that the family you have been with for more than 20 years has no blood relationship with you? Even the mentally strong person cannot easily accept this fact.     He is not as good as Xu Cheming. It is meaningless who the Ren family will choose. He has no confidence that they will choose him. He wasn't even sure about his best sister.