Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Wen Yan's Gift

    The winter vacation of high school seniors is only ten days, a short-lived vacation, but for Ren Zhaoruo, she had a very difficult time during this period.

    Maybe it's because she's used to Wen Yan by her side, and now she can't see him every day during the holidays, she always feels that something is missing - habit is a terrible thing, making her, a person who is not very interested in the opposite sex, because she can't see him It's really scary that someone is upset.

    Maybe they didn't want to hinder the study of the two children. Neither parents visited each other's house. Ren Zhaoruo had no chance to see Wen Yan who came to Ren's house with his parents.

    Ren Qingmeng and Ren Cheming didn't have a winter vacation and had to go to work every day. Only Ren Yiyun, a college student who was also on vacation, stayed by Ren Zhaoruo's side. He sensitively found that something was wrong with Ren Zhaoruo, probably because his mentality was different from before, so he noticed the emotions of the people beside him.

    In the past, he was the child of the Ren family, he didn't need to care about anyone's face, he could do whatever he wanted. But now he can't do that anymore. He is not the child born by Ren's father and Ren's mother. He is just an adopted person. He can't shame the Ren family.

    Ren Yiyun pays great attention to his words and deeds, carefully observes the reactions of others, and is completely different from him before.

    "What? It's winter vacation and you still look unhappy, so you don't want to take a vacation?" Ren Yiyun said half-jokingly.

    Ren Zhaoruo wouldn't tell him why she was depressed, and at the same time, she was also taken aback by Ren Yiyun's words.

    It turns out that her emotions are so obvious, even Ren Yiyun, who was the most ruthless in the past, noticed it, so others should also notice it.

    "It's because I'm worried about studying..." Studying is really a good reason, no matter what happens, just put a lot of pressure on it.

    Ren Yiyun didn't suspect that she was lying, and he didn't think in the direction of emotional troubles. His younger sister was a love insulator, and it didn't look like she was going to fall in love at all.

    But he couldn't say any words of comfort. His own academic performance was average. In high school, he knew that he could not get into any good schools and gave up, and finally managed to get into a passable university.

    In the third year of high school, he only cared about eating, drinking, and having fun, and he didn't give any extra attention to his studies. Facing his sister who was "troubled by studying", he opened his mouth and didn't know what to say.

    The whole family knew that she wanted to apply to Tang University and Di University, and the pressure was much higher than other schools. It sounded like a difficult goal to achieve, but everyone cheered for Ren Zhaoruo and hoped that she could realize her dream.

    Ren Yiyun didn't want to hurt his sister's self-confidence, and after holding it for a long time, he just said, "If you are under too much pressure, you can talk to me. Although I can't help you with your studies, I can play games with you to relax. Feeling."

    Ren Zhaoruo was amused by his words, his heart warmed, and he said with a smile, "Thank you, brother." Ren Yiyun turned his

    face away embarrassedly, opened the shopping software secretly, and searched for any good gifts to give to Ren Zhaoruo . her nervousness.