Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Her Answer

    The short winter vacation was over in a blink of an eye. The seniors who returned to school couldn't keep up their spirits, their faces were full of resistance, and the classroom was full of sighs.

    But for Ren Zhaoruo and Wen Yan, this is their chance, they can meet again every day, and they don't have to think of various reasons to be guests at each other's house, just to see each other.

    After the coming-of-age ceremony held at the school, Ren Zhaoruo chatted with friends in a group.

    Shi Jiakai sighed: "I'm eighteen years old, I'm about to graduate from high school, but I'm still a bachelor, am I destined to be single for the rest of my life?"

    "That's not right." Qian Zihong said, "When we are old, we will buy It would be great for us to live together in the house opposite the door."

    Fang Jiexin gave him a disgusting look, "Are you cursing us for not being able to find boyfriends and girlfriends for the rest of our lives?"

    "Then otherwise, who do you think will The first to get rid of the divorce?" Qian Zihong retorted, "Look at Brother Yan and Zhaoruo, these two people probably won't fall in love when we both get rid of the divorce. I think they will definitely live in my house!"

    Innocent Ren Zhaoruo, who was lying on the gun, was startled, how could this be related to himself.

    She used to be like Qian Zihong said that she would never think about love at all, but now...she glanced at Wenyan quietly, not daring to answer Qian Zihong's question directly, "Uh, who knows, haha "..."

    Wen Yan's reaction was much simpler, he just had to look at Qian Zihong with murderous eyes, and the other party would voluntarily admit defeat, and he didn't need to say anything at all - of course he wouldn't be the last one to leave the list, Qian Zihong did not come to curse him.

    Qian Zihong was really cowardly, "I-I'm just giving an example, haha... Brother Yan will definitely grow old with the person he likes!" He liked

    hearing this when he heard this, and he looked at it embarrassedly as if nothing had happened. Ren Zhaoruo, who was in his heart, prayed that Qian Zihong's blessing could be realized.

    "Although I can't find a girlfriend, my youth without falling in love is incomplete." Qian Zihong said, "I hope I can find a girlfriend in college, or else I have spent more than ten years of study. It's really a waste of time."

    "How could it be a waste of time? You still have textbooks, homework and exam papers." Ren Zhaoruo joked, "Your girlfriend can't be with you for the rest of your life, but the knowledge you have learned can."     Qian Zihong Dissatisfied: "Of course you don't care about a love insulator like you, Zhaoruo, when you know what love is like, you won't feel that knowledge is the whole of youth."     Ren Zhaoruo rolled his eyes at him, "Okay, Then I'll wait and see when you can get off the list." The     topic changed to what major in college is easier to find a boyfriend or girlfriend. If Ren Zhao wasn't interested in this topic, he stared into the distance in a daze.     Wen Yan pretended to look in the direction she was looking in, but in fact, she kept her eyes on her. Ren Zhaoruo and him are both 'people who can't fall in love at all', if he and Ren Zhaoruo are together, they must be surprised, right?     His mood dropped again. Alas, Ren Zhaoruo hasn't promised herself yet, when will they be able to fall in love with sweetness and let him and her experience the taste of youth...     ***The     English teacher asked for leave because the child was sick, and asked the class before leaving. On behalf of Fang Jiexin, he helped to correct the papers and commented on the topic in class tomorrow. Fang Jiexin went to the office to correct the papers during her self-study class. As her deskmate, Ren Zhaoruo was also ready to contribute.     The two girls also took their schoolbags to the office, ready to get out of school after changing the papers. Anyway, the evening self-study was almost over by then. But the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. By the time they completed the task assigned by the teacher, it was almost half an hour after school.     Ren Zhaoruo had to be thankful that she brought her schoolbag together, so that she could go home directly without the trouble of going back to the classroom.     However, Fang Jiexin was a resident student, and the way she went back was different from that of Ren Zhaoruo. The two could only separate at the door of the office and say goodbye to the other party tomorrow.