Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Official Announcement

    Wen Yan hugged the person in her arms tightly and refused to let go, fearing that this was just a dream of her own.

    He quietly withdrew a hand and squeezed hard on his waist - the pain made him grit his teeth, the pain was real, and so was her in his arms, this was not a dream of his own.

    Wen Yan rubbed Ren Zhaoruo's head with her face, "You are not allowed to go back on it."

    Ren Zhaoruo sneered: "Of course not, I am that kind of person!"

    He sniffed the fragrance in her hair, and he had never experienced such a thing before. Satisfaction, as if the gap in the heart is filled, seeing everything as pink bubbles. It turns out that the scenes in the TV series are all real, and it turns out that falling in love can really make people lose their minds.

    Suddenly remembering the most important thing, Wen Yan hesitated, but asked the question.

    "Are we... going to make it public?"

    Ren Zhaoruo looked up at him, "What do you think?"

    Wen Yan reluctantly gave her analysis, "We are still students, and we are still high school seniors, so we should focus on our studies. , should not fall in love at this time. If it is made public, it may be opposed by other people..."

    He doesn't have to worry about what his parents will say to him in love, but he can't guarantee that everyone is supportive. Even if there are 100 people who support them together, as long as there is one person who opposes and let them hear it, no matter how many people support it, it will be useless, and the mood will be affected.     But who doesn't want to tell the world that they're together after being with someone they've loved for a few years? Why hide and hide, can't say what you like?     Ren Zhaoruo's original idea was to keep it private first, and then confess if everyone found out, but she saw Wen Yan's aggrieved expression and wanted to tease him.     "Then let's keep it private." She said deliberately, "Can you accept it?"     Wen Yan's heart sank when he heard Ren Zhaoruo's words. If he faced an answer that didn't conform to his own ideas before, he would be directly black-faced. But he wouldn't do that to his girlfriend.

    He could only endure the sadness in his heart and try to calm himself down, "Then don't make it public, I don't care." The

    three words 'it doesn't matter' were almost always said through gritted teeth. Obviously he cares a lot, and he has to pretend that he doesn't care. Ren Zhaoruo sighed helplessly, who made his boyfriend have such a face-saving personality.

    "Forget it, I won't tease you anymore." Ren Zhaoruo made a face at him, "Let's make it public."

    Wen Yan was afraid that he had heard it wrong, so he confirmed again: "I heard it right? You, you said you want to make it public?"

    "Your ears are not good, why do you keep asking me to repeat them today." Ren Zhaoruo pinched his ears pretending to be angry, "I said, let's make it public. Tell others that we are together."

    Wen Yan He was so happy that he said "thank you" several times in a row, but Ren Zhaoruo couldn't think of him as the same person as the 10,000-year-old iceberg-faced brother Yan at all when he saw his happy appearance.

    He looked at the girl in his arms, she was worthy of his affection at all times.

    In some online posts about secret love, you will see comments asking "Is it worth it? Is it worth spending a few years chasing after someone who doesn't know his feelings?" - Now Wen Yan can answer this question, yes worth it.