Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Ren's mother took Xu Cheming around the clothing store. Ren's father and Xu Cheming each had several bags of clothes in their hands. It was not like buying a few clothes and staying at Ren's house for the night, but asking Xu Cheming to bring them home to wear. .

    Ren Zhaoruo also chose new clothes in order to make up her lie. It sounded like she was reluctant, but in fact, her heart blossomed with happiness.

    After shopping as much as possible, the five of them went to eat. Mother Ren asked Xu Cheming's opinion. He is not picky about food, and it is enough to keep him alive. There is nothing he doesn't like or especially likes. Eat anything.

    Finally, according to Ren Zhaoruo's advice, he found a Cantonese restaurant, and Ren's mother handed the menu to Xu Cheming.

    "If you don't have something you like to eat, say it, and don't aggravate yourself."

    Xu Cheming shook his head, "I don't care."

    Ren Zhaoruo was speechless when she saw them pushing and shoving. She directly took the menu Xu Cheming put on the table, "Let me order it!"

    Afraid that her mother would teach her a lesson, she immediately said, "I know Cantonese food better, if I order food, Brother Cheming will not be angry. Right?"

    "No." Xu Cheming smiled at her, "Come on."

    After receiving his response, Ren Zhaoruo looked at Ren's father and mother, and they didn't respond, so she ordered food with peace of mind.

    After the food was on the table, Ren Zhaoruo buried herself in the hard work. She originally liked to post on the Moments the most, and she didn't even take a commemorative photo today. If the circle of friends is not blocked, Ren Yiyun will see that something is wrong - why there are five people's tableware, it is obvious that something happened and he should come back quickly, how did she go to eat a big meal.

    Other classmates would also wonder if they were having dinner with their family. Classmates who had met Ren Yiyun would acquiesce that the family included him. If she really wanted to ask, she didn't know how to answer. The more the explanation, the more complicated it became.

    Ren Zhaoruo knew the tastes of her parents and sister, but she was not sure what Xu Cheming liked to eat, so she had to order according to her own ideas.

    She doesn't know if the taste will be inherited, but the food that the family doesn't like may be the same. You Dao Fried Rice Noodles is Ren Yiyun's favorite, and he will order this dish every time he eats Cantonese food. This time, she ordered it too, but she and Xu Cheming only held a few chopsticks symbolically, and the rest were handled by the other three.

    Ren's mother noticed this, and she asked, "Does Cheming not like fried rice noodles?"

    Xu Cheming nodded embarrassedly, "If I eat too much rice noodles, my stomach will feel uncomfortable."

    Ren's mother instructed: "So it is That's it. Then you don't want to eat this dish, you can go to other dishes."

    Ren Zhaoruo paused when she heard these words. Like Xu Cheming, her stomach will feel uncomfortable after eating rice noodles, and she can't digest this kind of food.

    In the past, because Ren Yiyun loved to eat this dish, she was embarrassed to say that she would have nausea after eating it, so she had to eat a little. People in the Ren family thought that she was a picky eater and didn't like to eat these, but it wasn't, it was because she would feel uncomfortable eating it - Xu Cheming was the same as her.