Chapter 61

Chapter 61 The Mind Is Broken

    Ren Zhaoruo underestimated the weather in November, and overestimated his own physique. She wore thin sports clothes for a walk with her grandparents, and the cold wind blew for a long time, and her nose kept running for several days.

    In the past, she never got sick once in a few years, but since high school she has had a cold every year, like a curse.

    "System, shouldn't you be a virus?" Ren Zhaoruo suddenly had a thought, "So after you came, I will get sick every year."

    [...] The system is speechless, [Host, even if I carry a virus, the virus will not What harm will it do to humans. 】

    "Then you are cursed, and now the curse has been transferred to me." The

    system doesn't want to answer, sometimes it really wants to see what's in the host's mind, even it should be emotionless and indifferent The machines would be left speechless by her.

    Feeling the helplessness of the system, Ren Zhaoruo covered her mouth and snickered, but her laughter was so exaggerated that her nose almost came out. She quickly took out a tissue to cover her nose.

    When will her illness be cured, and when will such days end?

    ...

    The afternoon is the basketball game between Mingyuan Middle School and No. 12 Middle School. Class 4 will play as the representative team of Mingyuan Middle School. As the deputy monitor of Class 4, Ren Zhaoruo cannot be absent.

    The game was originally going to be played in the gymnasium, but there were too many people watching the game, so they had to settle in the playground. Ren Zhaoruo, who was uncomfortable, felt uncomfortable.

    Inside the school uniform jacket was a hooded sweater. She planned to wear a hat when she was watching the game on the playground. At least it would keep out the wind and not cause a headache.

    The classmates in the class made some cheering items for several contestants, such as a sign that said 'Four classes must win', which looked like a star performing a concert. Ren Zhaoruo and others distributed these aids, and Shao Wenbin trotted back with the things.

    "Come on, take a warm hand." He handed Ren Zhaoruo a cup of hot drink, "It's coffee, it doesn't matter if you don't want to drink it, you can use it as a hand warmer."

    Ren Zhaoruo took it in surprise, "Thank you!"

    She once again sighed at Shao Wenbin's carefulness, and she didn't even think to buy a cup of hot drink to warm her body. She opened the lid and took a sip, feeling her body heat up.

    "It's not worth it that I reserved a good spot for you." Ren Zhaoruo pointed to the seat next to him, "This is the best place to watch the game, you are blessed."

    "Really?" Shao Wenbin sat down directly, He smiled and said, "Thank you for your love for me."

    Ren Zhaoruo finally sat down and rested after distributing the aid. Shao Wenbin didn't know where to take out a large bag of tissue paper and a plastic bag.

    "I'm ready."

    His inexplicable words made Ren Zhaoruo stunned, and only when he subconsciously looked for the tissue on his body did he realize what he meant. Paper towels are for her, and plastic bags are for trash.

    She touched her nose embarrassedly, "I don't even remember if you didn't tell me, I only brought a pack of tissues."

    Shao Wenbin smiled, "Fortunately, I'm prepared, otherwise..."