Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    If it was at the beginning, Ren Zhaoruo would definitely take it as a joke when she heard what the system said, but after going through the Bai Yueguang script and the stand-in script, she would not be surprised no matter what she heard, and she could even calm down. Say "I know".

    However, the tone of the system was so rude, why did it sound like she deserved to be tortured by these dungeons.

    Ren Zhaoruo did think about what kind of script her brother would have. Both parents and sisters were related to love, so she would naturally put love into it, thinking it was some kind of dog-blood sadomasochism.

    ——It turned out to be a true and false master script, her brother is not a real brother, her real brother is someone else.

    Ren Zhaoruo didn't want to complain anymore. Why did the author arrest their Ren Jiaxu? All the strange plots were put on their family. If she had a script herself, she really couldn't imagine what outrageous settings it would be.

    She walked up to her parents, took their hands, and gave them strength.

    Mother Ren was comforted by her younger daughter, and she patted her daughter's hand to express her thanks.

    Father Ren calmed down his emotions, "What do you mean by that? Do you think we will believe you?"

    Who would believe that he suddenly came to the door and claimed to be his own son, if everyone believed him, he would The sons can form a football team.

    Anticipating their reaction, the man took out the evidence in his hand, "Here is some evidence I have collected. You can take a look. If necessary, I can invite the nurse who carried the wrong child to testify."

    Ren Zhaoruo forbearance One of them was a birth certificate, and the child's name was written 'Xu Cheming'.

    "Xu Cheming?" Ren Zhaoruo read out his name, "a very familiar name..."

    The man whose name was called gave her a gentle smile, "Do you remember the delivery boy you rewarded?"

    Hearing what he said, Ren Zhaoruo also remembered. He didn't expect such a terrible fate, so they let them meet at that time, but neither of them knew that the other was their relatives.

    Ren's father repeatedly looked at the information provided by Xu Cheming and still couldn't believe what he said was true, but his facial features similar to his own seemed to have explained everything.

    I don't know if he was worried that the Ren family thought that he had plastic surgery to look like this on purpose, and he also attached a few photos of him when he was a child to prove that he looked like this since he was a child.

    In fact, Ren's father and Ren's mother never thought that his son was not his biological son before, but only in terms of appearance. Among the three children, only Ren Zhaoruo looks most like his parents. She inherited Ren's mother's eyes that will turn into crescents when she smiles. , looking at the photos, you can see that the two of them are similar.     ——What's more, who would doubt that the child is not his own? How could such a plot appearing in a film and television drama happen to him so easily? It's not that he was kidnapped and sold and then recovered, but that he was born from the hospital. He was brought home and raised, and the whole process was the same child.     "If you still don't believe me, I don't mind doing a paternity test." Xu Cheming said, "I can choose a hospital that the Ren family can trust. I don't have the ability to do anything."     He said this with full confidence, and he also It was expected that the Ren family would not believe him. If he hadn't heard what the head nurse said before his death in his previous life, someone suddenly told him that he was not the real Xu Cheming, and he would not have believed him, and even felt that the other party was having a problem with him. Funny joke.     No matter how silent the parents and the mother are, even a sensible person can't accept this kind of thing in middle age.     The atmosphere was suffocating, and Ren Zhaoruo asked in a low voice, "Would you like to call my sister and brother back?"     This matter is not just a matter of one person, it will have a huge impact on everyone in the Ren family, especially Ren Yi Cloud himself.     Ren's mother nodded, "Let's go if Ruoruo."     They still have things they want to ask the man in front of them. The youngest daughter is too young, so she won't let her worry more. Ren Zhaoruo understands what Ren's mother means, so she stands up and prepares to go out to fight. Telephone.