Chapter 115

Chapter 115 It's All Misunderstandings

    After determining the departure date, Ren Zhaoruo found a day when Ren's father was away, and went directly to tell his mother that he was going to another place.

    She was worried that Ren's father would disagree, or ask her sister and brother to take her there, or even he might accompany her himself. After all, if Ren Zhao is the youngest child, even if she is an adult, everyone still thinks that she is a child who needs to be taken care of all the time.

    Ren's mother is easy to talk, she basically agrees to her younger daughter's requests, and she will also help to persuade Ren's father, which is Ren Zhaoruo's best choice.

    "Mom, can I go?" Ren Zhaoruo looked at Ren's mother expectantly, "It's just a tour, I promise to report my situation to you every day!"

    Ren Zhaoruo would not say plainly that she was going to Luo Zheng, but I use summer vacation to be bored and want to go out to play as a tourist. And when she went to visit the class, it could be regarded as a tour, and she didn't lie.

    Ren's mother nodded, "Yes, but wouldn't it be too safe?"

    Ren Zhaoruo said quickly: "Oh, I didn't go alone, Wen Yan will also go with me, the two of us are together, you still Can't you trust Wen Yan?"

    "Oh, so it's Xiaoyan..." When Mother Ren realized something, she shut up and didn't continue talking. She looked at her babbling daughter.

    Ren Zhaoruo was afraid that Ren's mother would continue to ask questions, so she kept talking to distract her, "Yeah, sister and brother are so busy, they don't need to take time to accompany me, I just can't stay at home and want to Go outside for a walk before school starts."

    "I used to travel with you all the time, and I know to be safe, and I'm not a child who doesn't understand anything."

    Her mother's eyes became more and more strange, and Ren Zhaoruo felt a little guilty. , asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    Ren's mother asked, "Just you and Xiaoyan?"

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded, "Yes, just the two of us."

    Ren's mother's eyes became more ambiguous, and Ren Zhaoruo finally Understand what she meant.

    "Mom!" Ren Zhaoruo blushed, "We both sleep in two separate rooms, not together!"

    "Okay, my mother is someone who has come here and understands everything." Ren's mother clapped her hand, "Ah , right."

    Ren's mother motioned for Ren Zhaoruo to come closer, and whispered in her ear: "Remember to take measures, you two are still young."

    Ren Zhaoruo:? ? ?

    She was about to collapse and wanted to explain something. She could see Ren's mother's expression of "I don't need to say it, I understand", and she felt that nothing she said would be believed.

    Forget it, love what she wants to think about it, she gave up.

    "So can I go?" Ren Zhaoruo leaned on the sofa weakly, with a look of hopelessness on his face.

    Ren's mother smiled and said, "Go, let's go, I'll tell you about your father, have fun." After

    getting the answer he wanted, Ren Zhaoruo was not so happy at this time, "Thank you mom."

    Find a reason Lying to her family is actually such a tiring thing. Whoever loves to do it will do it in the future, and she never wants to do such a thing again!