Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Full Text The Only Great Vinegar King

    Ding Xiao hates sports very much. Every time she is in gym class, she will hide in the corner and play with her mobile phone. Sometimes Ren Zhaoruo will be pulled over by her to fish. Later, more and more people join their fishing team. Physical education teachers will pretend not to see it when they see it, and only ask them not to be seen by the dean when they are playing with their mobile phones.

    Originally, Fang Jiexin was a person who played sports in physical education class. As the weather became colder and colder, she did not want to run in bulky and thick clothes. Without any hesitation, she joined the fishing team.

    Ding Xiao, who was leaning on Ren Zhaoruo, suddenly sat up and shouted, "What? The novel I like is about to be turned into a drama! The screenwriters are exhausted, they can't write the original script, and they always have to change the novel. After the drama is completed, the plot has been changed into a mess, and the stars who have brought money into the group have an original role with a lot of drama. I'm so annoying! I want to see who is going to play the male lead!"

    Fang Jiexin and Ren Zhaoruo looked at each other , see the helplessness in each other's eyes.

    "Hey, it's Luo Zheng." Ding Xiao's tone changed, "Brother Zheng is good, brother Zheng is wonderful."

    Ding Xiao looked around and found that no one paid attention to what they were talking about. She leaned into Ren Zhaoruo's ear and asked. Said: "Have you contacted Brother Zheng recently? Why didn't you tell me about such a big thing! I almost scolded the company with other book fans."

    Ren Zhaoruo raised her eyebrows, "I was not very resistant to the fact that your favorite novel was made into a film. It's a TV series, why do you think it's ok now."

    Ding Xiao smiled, "Of course it's different, I'm just worried about randomly selecting people and choosing some stars who are not suitable at all to play, if it's Zheng Ge, I can rest assured. "

    This Luo Zheng is sister Ren Zhaoruo's boyfriend and has been dating for three or four years. The Ren family was very puzzled when they first learned that Ren Qingmeng was with an unknown star, but Ren Qingmeng has always been a very assertive person. Ren's parents and mothers don't say much, and let her handle her own feelings.

    When the two first got together, Luo Zheng was just a little-known star, and even Wikipedia had no information other than his name. Ren Qingmeng signed her boyfriend to Ren's company, and arranged resources for him to make him show up more.

    And the other party is also very competitive, and he tried his best to act, even if the company did not arrange for him, he would take the initiative to find an opportunity to participate in the interview. His popularity has gradually increased, and he also has a fixed fan base. From a small supporting role without lines to the current male lead, in addition to Ren Qingmeng's help, he is also inseparable from his own efforts.

    Ren Zhaoruo didn't know whether it was his sister's request or Luo Zheng's own thinking. The dramas he received were either dramas with no emotional connection at all, or romance dramas without any intimate contact or even holding hands.

    Fans feel quite satisfied, while passers-by regret that this handsome guy didn't make sweet love dramas, and some black fans will ridicule him for posing as a big star, but Luo Zheng used his acting skills to prove that even if there is no touching romance The show is still getting rave reviews.

    Luo Zheng is also very good to the Ren family, and takes care of Ren Zhaoruo like another brother. She mocks Ren Yiyun from time to time, he is not like her brother at all, but a brother-in-law, so angry that Ren Yiyun doesn't want to be with Luo Zheng. speak.