Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Sadomasochism Substitute Script

    Ren Zhaoruo immediately closed the door of the lounge, and she had to be gentle enough not to make any sound. It was almost the moment the door was closed that she took another breath. She blocked the door of the lounge with her body, and at the same time asked the system to tell her about the plot.

    "System, tell me the plot!"

    [Ok. 】

    Since the parents of Ren's family are the popular theme of first marriage and then love, how can sadomasochistic stand-ins not appear? The story of Ren Qingmeng and Luo Zheng is not as easy as the plot of Ren parents and mothers, and even makes people feel powerless Feel.

    ——Is there really such a thing as love at first sight in the world? Ren Qingmeng didn't believe it, because she met Luo Zheng for the first time, so she was interested in this little-known star, just because of his similar face to her ex-boyfriend.     For his face, Ren Qingmeng kept him by his side, gave him resources to make him a popular actor, and gave him a stage for development so that he could exert his strength. Even her parents and friends don't understand why she spends so many resources on a little actor.     Only she herself knows, this is a kind of guilt, a kind of reparation, this is a transaction that only she knows. If he is separated from Luo Zheng in the future, he can continue to develop in the entertainment industry with these things, and Ren Qingmeng's heart will feel better.     However, this secret was discovered by Ren Qingmeng's sister, Ren Zhaoruo. This is not a problem, but Luo Zheng smelled something wrong from Ren Zhaoruo. In addition, Ren Zhaoruo's camouflage skills were too poor to hide from professional actors. He sensed something he didn't know.     After Luo Zheng's investigation, he found out that he was a humble stand-in. The love he thought was nothing more than something stolen from another person. He was very disappointed, but if Ren Qingmeng could explain it to him clearly, Then Luo Zheng, who loves her, will definitely forgive her.     But unfortunately, Ren Qingmeng didn't do this, she refused to bow her head, even if she knew she had done something wrong, she was unwilling to say sorry. Luo Zheng was in despair while waiting, and chose to give up this relationship. He didn't want the honor that Ren Qingmeng earned. He announced that he would withdraw from the entertainment industry and withdraw from people's attention.

    People gradually forget the shining star actor, but Luo Zheng holds the love and hate for Ren Qingmeng until the end of his life.

    [Host, I'm done. ]

    The system observed Ren Zhaoruo's reaction. The last time it finished telling the story of being a parent and a mother, she didn't say a word. If it was said that she was not familiar with the host, it was just to complete the task, but now it regards the host as a friend and cares about it. It's her mood, not whether she can complete the task well.

    But Ren Zhaoruo didn't say anything because she was sad, but her voice was filled with excitement, which made the system dumbfounded -

    "I didn't expect my sister to be so scumbag! Isn't this just the sex change of those stand-in tattoos? I feel it! After reading too much, the male protagonist finds the female protagonist as a stand-in, and it is quite cool for the female protagonist to find the male protagonist as a stand-in! Can you send this novel to me?"

    System: [? ? ? 】

    Su, host, what are you talking about? Why are you so excited?

    Ren Zhaoruo found that her reaction was too strange, and she quickly sorted out her expression, "Cough, so the story is like this, thank you for telling me."