Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Brother is a Problem

    When he received the news from Ren Zhaoruo, Wen Yan was crowding the subway with others, and it happened to be during the rush hour, and the carriage was full of people. He was sandwiched between the office worker and his two brothers, with a look of hopelessness on his face.

    Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong didn't know what they were talking about, they couldn't stop laughing, and Wen Yan stood behind them expressionlessly. Not only did he find it boring, but he even felt that the whole world only understood himself, and no one else understood his thoughts.

    The phone in the bag vibrated, Wen Yan thought it was a boring message sent to him by the operator, but when he saw the person who sent the message, he suddenly became more drowsy.

    Ren Zhaoruo sent him a message asking him how he was doing, and when he was thinking about how to reply, he received a new message.

    "Zhaoruo: I won't bring him out next time T_T It's so embarrassing."

    Wen Yan curled the corners of his mouth, he could imagine how cute Ren Zhaoruo's expression was when he said this.

    "Yan: I'm fine."

    "Yan: Are you eating?"

    "Zhaoruo: Yes, let me show you my dinner~"

    Ren Zhaoruo sent several photos of food, and Wen Yan noticed that there were two differences , when we parted, she seemed to go to dinner with her brother.

    Wen Yan remembered what her brother said to him, will that person tell Ren Zhaoruo what he thinks?

    In fact, it would be better for him to explain this matter in person, but he was reluctant to express his own thoughts, hoping that Ren Zhaoruo could feel it himself. Telling through others always feels insincere, but this is also a method.

    But her brother had such a bad attitude towards him, so she probably wouldn't say anything nice for him.

    However, Ren Zhaoruo chatted with him in a normal manner, not like the reaction of knowing his mind, Wen Yan chatted with her, and became more and more worried.

    He would rather Ren Zhaoruo say rejection or acceptance directly, rather than make him nervous. He wanted to directly ask her what she thought, but the words were typed and deleted, and repeated several times without asking.

    - What if she doesn't know about it at all? Didn't you expose yourself? Or maybe she pretended not to know, and wanted to maintain the friendship between the two, if he bluntly pierced that layer of window paper, would he not even be a friend?

    Wen Yan struggled for a long time, but finally gave up the idea of ​​asking her, he was a coward and didn't dare to face reality.

    In fact, if Ren Zhaoruo rejected him, according to his face-saving character, he might take the initiative to alienate Ren Zhaoruo instead of her reducing contacts first.

    It's no wonder that so many people enjoy this ambiguous state. They don't need to take a step forward to make a promise, and they don't need to take a step back and stop contacting each other.

    Ren Zhaoruo talked to him for a while and then said that she should concentrate on eating and then go home and talk, but Wen Yan could only let her eat well. He flipped through their chat logs and couldn't see anything wrong - really didn't know whether to be relieved or sad.     He has seen everyone in the Ren family, but Ren Zhaoruo's brother is a big problem. Although his relationship with Ren Zhaoruo doesn't seem to be that good, Ren Zhaoruo looks relaxed when facing him, and he doesn't need to care about her actions and words. I won't offend the other party, I must like this brother very much.     But this brother doesn't like him very much... If he is with Ren Zhaoruo in the future, he will definitely get along with Ren Yiyun, but he doesn't think they will have a good chat.     Will they break up if her brother doesn't agree with them being together?     Wen Yan suddenly thought of this possibility. Although the relationship between him and Ren Zhaoruo has not progressed further now, he can't help but imagine various unexpected events. For example, the family does not allow Ren Zhaoruo to communicate with him. Ren Zhaoruo has such a good relationship with his family that he will definitely listen to them. If they do not agree, then he will not...