Chapter 30

Chapter 30 System PUA Technique

    After the short vacation is over, the students will have their final review at the end of the semester. In a week or two, the final exam will be held, and the last semester will end.

    One of the benefits that the art evening brought to Ren Zhaoruo was that he got to know Zhu Qian and Yu Yansheng, two academic masters, and he could ask for their help if he had any questions he didn't understand in his studies. The two of them are good at different subjects. The host team was changed by Ren Zhaoruo into a study group, and the four-person chat group was all about topics of study.

    Even Pan Xinjie was led by the other three, and put down the game to study seriously. He also joked: "It seems that the results of this final exam will break my previous record. If my dad is happy, I will let him transfer it to me. Pocket money, I will use this money to invite you to dinner."

    "Then I will supervise you." Ren

    Zhaoruo raised her eyebrows, "You can't miss the chance to make your wallet bleed." Pan Xinjie is full of confidence, "There is a celebrity list. People help me, how can I not do it.” The

    so-called celebrity list, the full name is Mingyuan Middle School Honor Roll, after each big exam, the school will print the top ten students in each grade on the Honor Roll, and the top three Students have their pictures printed, and teachers playfully add crowns and ribbons to them, like a beauty contestant dress.

    Coupled with the Ming and Yuan homonymous ladies, the students spoofed it as the celebrity list. The top three were the first, second, and third runners-up. They were called the first lady, the second lady... This title does not contain derogatory connotations, even the school officials will Playing this stalk, it is considered to be the most down-to-earth school by students from other schools, and even attracted many students to sign up.     Ren Zhaoruo was embarrassed and often troubled Zhu Qian and Yu Yansheng. Sometimes, he would invite them to dinner or drinks. The price of the school cafeteria also had an upper limit, which would not be too outrageous. Do more to help her study.     She borrowed Yu Yansheng's notes to make copies. Yu Yansheng's handwriting is neat and beautiful, and seeing it can stimulate people's desire to learn. When Ren Zhaoruo took the notes back to the classroom, the classmates who had received the news a long time ago rushed to ask her to borrow the notes, wanting to see what method Xueba used to study to get such good grades.

    Ren Zhaoruo was fortunate that he had made a copy instead of bringing the original, otherwise, if they robbed them like this, this fragile note would have been 'dismembered by five horses'.

    While studying intensely, Shi Jiakai is also planning his own birthday party. His birthday was just two days after the final exam. It was a good time. After the exam, everyone felt relaxed and happy. Going to his party would also be fun.

    Among the childhood sweethearts, Qian Zihong is the youngest one, and is often bullied by several other 'brothers and sisters' - although everyone is the same year, who told you to be born at the latest.     If it were someone with a more grumpy temper, they would probably have quarreled, but Qian Zihong was a fool and sweetheart. He was often pitted by Ren Zhaoruo and Shi Jiakai, and he was still smiling.     Qian Zihong counted with his fingers, "Stone's birthday is in January, Zhaoruo's birthday is in February, I have to prepare birthday gifts for you, doesn't it mean that the pocket money for these two months will be used to buy things? Now!? But I have a favorite game that will be released this year, and I don't have the money to buy it."     Ren Zhaoruo and Shi Jiakai looked at each other and said with a smile, "You will still receive New Year's money during the new year, how can you have no money to spend."     Shi Jiakai Deliberately teasing him, "Everyone has known each other for so many years, why do you spend some money on your brothers and sisters? Isn't our friendship worthy of your pocket money?"     "That's...that's not what I meant."     Qian Zihong A little guilty, he was still thinking about buying some cheap gifts for them just now. Anyway, he has given gifts for so many years, and this year's ordinary things will not be so good. But his thoughts seemed to be seen through by Shi Jiakai, so he could only bite the bullet and continue.     "You can wait for discounts on games and games, and the birthday of the little one can only be once a year! I will definitely prepare the best gift for you!"     Shi Jiakai looked like he was watching the game, "Oh? Then I will wait and see.     " Cheer on him, "Thank you, Brother Zihong!"