Chapter 94

Chapter 94 The direction of BE

    Ren Zhaoruo took a bite of the popsicle and was shocked by the freezing, but she couldn't stop. The hot weather will melt the popsicles if you don't eat it quickly.

    It is summer vacation now, and she will be a senior when the school starts. The vacation for prospective seniors is very short. After the final exam of senior two, she will have to make up for two weeks of classes. Back to school in mid-August.

    I learned that in Ren Zhaoruo's dreams, she was sitting at the desk writing papers and woke up in a cold sweat. It was really a nightmare.

    However, in addition to studying, there are still good things happening around her.

    Ren Cheming officially graduated from university, and when he took the graduation photo, the Ren family went to his graduation ceremony. Having missed more than 20 years of his life before, they couldn't miss the last graduation ceremony.

    The classmates who recognized the Ren family didn't dare to say anything, and the classmates who didn't recognize them asked Ren Cheming suspiciously.

    "Who are they?"

    Ren Cheming held the bachelor hat that was about to fall off, waved in the direction of Ren's parents, and said with a smile, "They are my family."

    He didn't mention his family affairs at school, it was nothing People knew that his 'parents' were no longer there. For the family members who suddenly appeared, they just thought that Ren Cheming hid it too deeply and didn't tell them about it. However, Ren Cheming's character is not that everything goes out, and it is normal not to tell them.

    Ren Cheming spent the most meaningful graduation ceremony in his life. At the end, Ren's father asked the passing students to take a group photo for their family. This photo was printed by Ren's father and placed in the living room of Ren's house. Everyone came as a guest. everyone will see it.     After he graduated, he entered Ren's work under the arrangement of Ren's father. It's just that he didn't listen to his father's words. He sat on the top floor as soon as he entered the company. Regardless of whether the employees were convinced or not, he himself believed that he did not have the strength to hold this position for the time being.

    Ren Cheming started from low and asked Ren's father to arrange a small position for him, and he had to learn slowly. Ren's father agreed, and even asked Ren Qingmeng not to take care of him because he was his younger brother, but to treat him like the boss would treat his employees.

    Ren Qingmeng was a little worried, but Ren Cheming said that this was exactly the effect she wanted, and she nodded in agreement.

    Ren Cheming lived to twenty-seven years old in his last life, and his social experience is still insufficient. He has never entered a company of Ren's level. Although he is very good, there are many people who are better than him. If Ren's father hadn't opened the back door for him, He does not necessarily have to rely on his own strength to enter the Ren family.

    He concealed his identity, forgot the past of his previous life, regarded himself as a student who had just graduated and still needed experience, obeyed the arrangement of his boss and the teachings of Ren's father and Ren Qingmeng, and improved himself through continuous learning.     At the same time, Ren Yiyun also has good news. The school agreed to his application for resumption of school. After the summer vacation, he also returned to the school and started classes as a junior.     When he started school, Ren Zhaoruo had already returned to school for nearly half a month. The study in the third year of high school forced her to put down games and novels. After school, she went to sleep after taking a shower, and took all the time to sleep.     But the night before he went back to school, Ren Zhaoruo rarely stayed up all night to chat with him.     Ren Yiyun's luggage was already packed, but he was so nervous that he couldn't sleep, he dug out everything one by one and checked again whether he had brought it all. The two-year absence from campus life made him fear and look forward to it. The whole family could feel his emotions. In order not to put pressure on him, he said nothing and pretended not to notice.     Ren Zhaoruo yawned, "Brother, you've already checked this box, you can just let it go."     After her sister said this, Ren Yiyun put down the box embarrassedly, "I'll check it for the last time."     "Come on, Come and sit for a while, don't walk around, my eyes are dying."     Ren Zhaoruo patted the vacant seat next to him, "I'm not as nervous as you when I started my third year of high school." Ren Yiyun shrugged, "You Try not to go back to school for two years to see if you are nervous."